cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG G750JX some keys not working

yelsew
Level 7
first off im writing this with a usb keyboard

my issue is some keys dont work like M Q C V . and even the enter botton on the num side. does any one else have this issue or know of a way to solve. no water has ever fallen on it it just acted up one day, first it was with the M botton then the other stopped

sometimes if i hold down the botton it starts back to work or if i keep pressing it also. but its annoying when i have to type up documents or play games.

plz help

thanks much
3 REPLIES 3

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Disconnect your USB keyboard, unplug the power from your laptop and type with your palms far away from the touchpad. (or disable it by fn + f9 and see if the problem persists.

If persists, go to

Charm Bar > Settings > Change PC Settings > PC and Devices > Mouse and Touchpad > Touchpad and set the delay to SHORT DELAY or OFF.

See if that helps your issue.

Otherwise, if those keys are SPECIFICALLY refusing to work properly. Your ribbon connecting the keyboard to the motherboard may need a reseat.. and that's something a little more difficult for someone who doesn't disassemble laptops for a hobby.

Confidence however can get you through it. ;x

Hit back with your findings before dismantling of course. ;3

yelsew
Level 7
yelsew wrote:
first off im writing this with a usb keyboard

my issue is some keys dont work like M Q C V . and even the enter botton on the num side. does any one else have this issue or know of a way to solve. no water has ever fallen on it it just acted up one day, first it was with the M botton then the other stopped

sometimes if i hold down the botton it starts back to work or if i keep pressing it also. but its annoying when i have to type up documents or play games.

plz help

thanks much

hi did you figure out what was the issue i also got the same problem

I have the exact same problem same keys help on my rog g750jx