Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A word from Gary Key at ASUS

Retired
Not applicable
Posted by Gary on another website.

G73Jh-
1. Missing Keystrokes - In a final cycle of testing with Microsoft, AMD, and Synaptics for a driver fix.
2. Updated Audio Package (MB2) - We are still negotiating with Creative on an expanded license.
3. Update BIOS/vBIOS - Engineering is reviewing possible updates based on customer feedback.

G73Jw-
1. New WHQL driver based on 260.99 code should be available shortly. It is has passed beta testing and entery qualification testing now.

As always thank you for your suggestions, comments, and support.
7 REPLIES 7

Pyro411
Level 7
Spunkgamer, if I may. I have a few fun feature requests that may go in hand with the above items.

For those of us registered on the http://vip.asus.com, is there any way to get the forums here linked in there instead of being bumped into no where ville due to the forums being removed from where they were originally located.

Second request is there a possibility we can get an iso generator on the vip site that will build us a new driver disk iso with the latest driver packages when they're built , if not WinISO isn't too much so it shouldn't be that hard to update the driver disk. -- Also if this disk could be bootable to include the latest bios & vbios on it to lessen headaches for some who want to upgrade both but are unsure how to do it for certain. -- if not an ISO generator, possibly a new ISO built at regular short intervals with a changelog listing changes and patch files for important upgrades to the ISO outside of normal scheduled builds.

Third request, keep up the good work 🙂 Us gamers/power users can be major pains in the A, me included so know it's nothing personal, most of us are just really picky on certain things.

Retired
Not applicable
I'm sorry but I have no inside track to anything from asus.

Pyro411
Level 7
ahh no worries, i just read it again myself. I need to stop posting after midnight. Thought you mighta goofed the end of the message as your footer. 🙂 Brian might see it and forward things on.

Retired
Not applicable
pyro what do you mean link this forum in there? you mean combine it?

Pyro411
Level 7
Brian, for the forum when logging in to vip.asus.com than click on your RoG Laptop for me a G1 / G50V / G73Jh for example than click on Forum, the forum it linked to previously has been closed and now just goes to http://vip.asus.com/forum/default.aspx?SLanguage=en-us instead of any forum threads like it used to.

Retired
Not applicable
That would be nice to have the asus website forum notebook link directly to here.

Daedalus
Level 8
Yeah, it would be nice for ASUS to link the old Notebook forum link to this site, so when users went there they would be transfered to here in stead of the main page at ASUS forums.
They are getting post in quite a few forums there asking where the Notebook forum went . This would make it easy to find asusrog.com . And have the users move over to this forum with out all the issues .
The tech help line did not know that the forum had been taken down. And when you email the site admin you get put into an endless loop of the email trying to get help to find the site.

I wonder who at this site could get hold of someone to get this done .
And it would just make it easier for new users to get here and to get help. Because you will not get help there that is for sure.