cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hate To beat the dead horse but, I have a small power or error on bootup.

syncsnow1
Level 7
First i would like to say i am very happy with the motherboard thus far. I installed everything flawlessly and had zero issues until the U.S and a hate group
decided they need to discriminate against African American individuals workbenches and electronic equipment in the home by causing severe
SEU, SEL problems that eventually cause lockups and crashes and restarts. The reason i noticed is because they make a reverse conduction noise
or a "backfire and automotive you would call it". The reverse conduction certainly overloads capacitors and luckily i have purchased a warranty.

Long story short i am receiving severe hardware damage from surges that are intended to knock the bolts loose on my hardware, and not just my
computer, but everything electronic in the home has some electrical reverse conduction and in addition failures. I am afraid my workbench
wont have much of a life span like the other i already replaced, they do it for discrimination.

So, i need help figuring out a few things, i have a red LED that is now flashing on my motherboard during the post. Yesterday i was working on the
computer and i had randomly crashed into bios and got the "Overclock failed message"..............

I have not overclocked this system, i only turned speedstep off through windows, i cannot hav a overclock failure with everything on auto and basic.

Next i noticed that the RED led for the DRAM, BOOT DEVICE and VGA were on and eventually only the DRAM wit ha error code "qb". Ever since then
i have had the RED led for the VGA and then the BOOT DEVICE light up and flash twice before the system finishes posting. Once the system is up and running
the LED's go away but from experience there is a clear underlying issue that made me crash in the first place.

I understand that the SEU,SEL induction into the motherboard causes potential EMP like effects which flip switches or electrons in the wrong direction
as induction. I do not want further damage in other components on my system because of forced induction up the channels to the CPU which they are
interfering with DRAM/HDD access to lock resources or intercept OS functions.

Just looking for clarification on the LED's and should i worry because i cant figure it out right now. A number of programs are failing and i am having access
problems now including overall CPU slowdown since the SEU/SEL began on this system. It is only a matter of time before it might be unusable, i have audio of the
party that is committing the hate crime and the sound of forced induction if anyone is curious.

I have a Brand new barely used system with a stock i75820K. Corsair DDR4 16GB 2666 (2133Mhz), Corsair GT 90GB SSD, Corsair NEUTRON GTX 256 GB SSD
WD 1 TB Caviar BLACK, CORSAIR HX 850 modular PSU, ASUS NVIDIA 980 GTX, CORSAIR H105 Liquid cooling.

I have yet to try moving the ram about or reseating the VGA. The VGA is massive but it cant be the issue and i have already replaced it.
I even went as far as putting the system on a signal regulator UPS for clean sine wave electric and i have no reason to have reverse induction
on the system other than as i explained.
15 REPLIES 15

Chino
Level 15
If you're referring to the 4 QLEDs beside the 24 pin power connector, it's normal for them to light up during post. Should your system encounter a problem, the corresponding QLED will remain lit. If none remains lit, then there is no problem with your system.

syncsnow1
Level 7
Ok, thankyou. I am experiencing some real CPU performance drop as a result of the SEU/SEL surges and i dont really know what to do other than wait for the board to fail
since its already on stock and XMP. Just There is not hardware failures as far as i could see but i am seeing conductive loss , i am not sure?

Chino
Level 15

Praz
Level 13
syncsnow1 wrote:
First i would like to say i am very happy with the motherboard thus far. I installed everything flawlessly and had zero issues until the U.S and a hate group
decided they need to discriminate against African American individuals workbenches and electronic equipment in the home by causing severe
SEU, SEL problems that eventually cause lockups and crashes and restarts. The reason i noticed is because they make a reverse conduction noise
or a "backfire and automotive you would call it". The reverse conduction certainly overloads capacitors and luckily i have purchased a warranty.

Long story short i am receiving severe hardware damage from surges that are intended to knock the bolts loose on my hardware, and not just my
computer, but everything electronic in the home has some electrical reverse conduction and in addition failures. I am afraid my workbench
wont have much of a life span like the other i already replaced, they do it for discrimination.

Hello

Practically every day I think the Kool-Aid being passed around can't get any stronger. Yet a new day arrives and the dosage is taken to a new level. SEUs and the resultant SEL mainly occur in the upper atmosphere and outer space. However extremely intense solar flares have also produced SEUs at the ground level. As no solar flares of this type have occurred recently I would suggest checking if any of your neighbors are operating a nuclear reactor.

The "SEL" and "SEU" are entirely different events from specific type of particle called a "MUON". The Single Event Upset and Latchup i am referring to is caused by the same problem of
initiating electrons in the wrong polarity and through overcurrent. The motherboard and my system are stock and are on a UPS, and i ran tests on everything in the home and
figured out that some quantum physics are in play that are abnormal. Yes, the MUON is the primary source of a SEU,SEL but not the only source and not the definition of the events.

All if required is the displacement of electrons either by EMP or by Particle acceleration which will either transverse wave through or quantum tunnel through the circuitry. The issue in
this case is, it is a grounding problem. The SEU, SEL is reverse induction by displacing overcurrent into the weak ground regions of devices. In regards to the MUON, they affect items
which have not undergone space "hardening" to withstand the impact of Photons, muons, gamma ect. These sources often "debrittle and tunnel through and damage
sensitive equipment".

The reason i mentioned this is because this has been going on for over a year. I would go into more detail why there are SEU and SEL, but it is not something i have the equipment to
prove, i just understand the difference.

There is channel damage on my motherboard and it is constantly causing short circuits which is common with SEU, SEL.
The event is followed by a audible discharge and is similar to EMP. The process is called linear energy transfer and is easily exacerbated in a electromagnetic field, i have tested this by
cutting off the main power to the home. The SEU, SEL affects only one item in the home at a time and i suspect i have some commercial signals and low signals
causing the problem as they are "grounding into weak points" or resting electrons ect. This indicated either positive induction in the wrong area "SEU" and eventually a "SEL" if the item fails to operate and needs a power cycle or replacement.

Muons are just the most common reference to the term because of the characteristics would be rare on ground levels or the ionosphere. A EMF field, and external sources
of signals are exacerbating the problem by aggravating electron states and producing secondary emissions. The other issue that there is a source of unknown force,heat,conduction
grounding into anything metal in the home. Sinks, faucets, televisions, monitors, "my motherboard",, the refrigerator, the electric stove, the outlets, the thermometers, and the electrical box.

The only explanation is movement of signals, electrons, photon impact which causes the problem and static fields. I am just trying to figure out how much
damage it causes, how to find it and what do i do?

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Thank goodness someone said something...cheers Praz

Korth
Level 14
If you suspect you're having (or will be having) some sort of extreme problems with EMI/RFI and line noise which might damage your equipment, regardless of the cause ... just use proper electrical and electromagnetic shielding principles. Get a battery-backup uninterruptible power supply or an isolation transformer or some other sort of power conditioner. And a high-quality PSU (not a Corsair HX850) combined with an inexpensive surge protector device would be enough to go a long way. Enclose the computer in a grounded conductive full metal chassis to reduce potential radio interference issues, if you feel it's necessary or happen to live in an EMI-noisy neighbourhood.

Easiest solution might be to just use a laptop, it would be about exactly as "safe" from strange electrical interference as a cellphone. Proper solution might be an upgrade to your residential electrical service.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Avenger411
Level 10
Hey,

I'd get rid from those power surges if i were you. Get this ASAP

http://www.apc.com/products/category.cfm?id=13

There are different quality for different price ranges. If one buy a 3000$+ pc, on HAS to have a battery backup filtering power given to the computer and thus protecting it from crappy surges of even crappy signal that busts perfectly good psus. Read about it, i couldn't be any more dead serious. A 300$ APC will get you a very good protection for mostly any electrical woes your house can encounter.

It's a good investment

Max

PS. (had to edit) LOL @praz "nuclear reactor". Bringing comedy to the community.
Cpu : Intel 5930K@4.25ghz@1.2v / Cache @4.25ghz@1.20v
Cpu Cooler : Corsair H100i
Case : Corsair 780T
Memory : G.Skills 32GB DDR4-3200mhz CAS 15-15-15-35-1T@1.370v
Motherboard : Asus Rampage V Extreme (BIOS 3504)
M2 : Samsung 950 Pro NVME 512gb (Gaming)
M2 : SSD1 : OCZ RD400A 128gb (windows)
SSD1 : Crucial MX100 512gb (data)
Gfx : EVGA Titan X w/ 980 Hybrid Cooling AiO Liquid Cooler
PSU : Antec HCP-1000W
Monitor : Asus RoG Swift

Avenger411 wrote:
Hey,

I'd get rid from those power surges if i were you. Get this ASAP

http://www.apc.com/products/category.cfm?id=13

There are different quality for different price ranges. If one buy a 3000$+ pc, on HAS to have a battery backup filtering power given to the computer and thus protecting it from crappy surges of even crappy signal that busts perfectly good psus. Read about it, i couldn't be any more dead serious. A 300$ APC will get you a very good protection for mostly any electrical woes your house can encounter.

It's a good investment

Max

PS. (had to edit) LOL @praz "nuclear reactor". Bringing comedy to the community.

And don't forget a tinfoil hat!
5930K @4.5
ASUS Rampage 5 Extreme X99
16 Gbs Corsair Dominator 2666Mhz RAM
Two, EVGA Nvidia Titan X's in SLI
Samsung XP941 M2 512 Gb M2 boot drive
EVGA SuperNOVA P1200 PSU
Case Labs Merlin Full Tower
NZXT Kraken X61 AiO CPU cooler with four 140mm Noctura Industrial fans
Overlord Tempest O27X Monitor @ 118 Hz