cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Far Cry 4 Arena

Nate152
Hello everyone

I was just wondering if any of you play the far cry 4 "endless" arena challenge. I made it up to round 208 and I'm ranked 234th. It took about 4 or 5 hours to get that far and it starts to wear on you after a while especially the music, it has awful horns that sound like 10 car horns blowing out of tune.

Anyway, I see someone is ranked higher than me but they only played 18 rounds. What I would like to know is HOW they can rank higher by only playing 18 rounds?

If anyone plays this please fill me in.
2 REPLIES 2

Hiperpapi
Level 7
Check this with ending in round 246! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rym1UtSluk
I play with an "offline copy" of Far Cry so I don't know what position it could be.

Nate152 wrote:
Hello everyone

I was just wondering if any of you play the far cry 4 "endless" arena challenge. I made it up to round 208 and I'm ranked 234th. It took about 4 or 5 hours to get that far and it starts to wear on you after a while especially the music, it has awful horns that sound like 10 car horns blowing out of tune.

Anyway, I see someone is ranked higher than me but they only played 18 rounds. What I would like to know is HOW they can rank higher by only playing 18 rounds?

If anyone plays this please fill me in.

Nate152
Hello Hiperpapi, welcome to the ROG forum !

Wow you had 2 healing syringes you should have used one. 🙂

It takes hours to get up into those rounds, too bad you play in offline mode I would like to know what you ranked.