ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Exclamation PG278Q Hz Problem

Hello community

i have an asus pg278q, and an asus g750jx nvidia gtx770m, i can´t get more than 100Hz, after the instalation of the driver 353.49-notebook-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international.hf that some guy at Nvidia advise me, he told me to restart, and i already made the stereoscopic test, now did ok, but only with 100Hz max..previously i only get 85Hz, and the test was failing.
    now i´m at this point
    i can´t create a 144Hz personalized resolution, it simply doesn´t appear
    i have no CD, because i bought it used.
    cable is a displayport, mini in one hand to connect it to my laptop, and the other hand is normal, to connect to the monitor
    i was working with an Asus VG248QE, and had no problems, now with this new one, i´m stuck

Need some help here please

Thank you very much in advance my friends
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Se2m Título.png  

Se5m Tít3ulo.png  

Sem Tít2ulo.png  

Sem Tít3ulo.png  

Sem Títu5lo.png  

Sem Títul8o.png  

Sem Título.png  

Last edited by Al_Jourgensen; 07-23-2015 at 09:02 AM.

Exclamation

well this support guys are amazing.........Asus is the Top of the Top.........talked to Nvidia after making a "Monitor Asset Manager" TXT file, and the response was:

"from the details though it seems to list support for a refresh rate of upto 150 Hz, this
    is not captured correctly in the sequence required for the display to work correctly and hence
    could be causing these issues
    Arun: it is recommended that you try contacting the original manufacturer of the display and
    check for available latest firmware and install it"

Go back to Asus support (The worst support ever) :
    "We don´t have any update, you should talk to Nvidia, i´m going to forward yur case, should be answer in 24 to 48 hours"

Amazing isn´t it?

God............

Hello my friends

has promise, i feedback my experience.

First - I RMA the display, they brought my another one, i test it, same thing 85Hz top with the driver that you advise me, so i installed the last version of it, and i always have to try to create the 144Hz, even if it doesn't appear, so the NVCP, after close it and open it again, show me at least the 100Hz option.
    If i try to create only the 100Hz, it goes "out of range" (unbelievable)

Second - I tried almost all the drives from 340 and above, same thing, with some, he only shows me 85Hz, then i try the same steps to create the 144Hz, same process has i described above, and when i close and reopen the NVCP, 100Hz are shown.

Third - I made a complete factory reset to my laptop, after this, and without any update installed, i plug in the display, 85Hz shown up, and then i try to create the 144Hz, sends me a messege, saying that the display doesn't support that refresh rate.

Four - I install the 340 Nvidia drivers that came with the cd of the display, and install the only drivers that he have, and nothing, same story from the beginning, 100Hz max, and doesn't let me create the 144Hz.

Five - I go to the store (Mediamarkt in this case) and saw one working, they have it plug in to a ROG tower with a GTX980, and they only tell me that they plug it in and that´s it, no drivers of the display where installed, and the 144Hz appears, with no problems.

So, i´m running out of options here, really this is the most strange thing that happen to me since i was born.....i really don´t know what else i can do, the only option left, is update all windows again to 8.1, and see if something changes (what i doubt), or RMA again the display, but i think that Asus might change it, but i think it´s the last time they are going to do it.....so i don´t know what to do.

The only option that i have left, is taking my notebook to the store (Mediamarkt), and plug it in that display that was working there, and see what happens.

I´m very frustrated with this situation, and i don´t know what else i can do beside this.

My notebook is an Asus G750JX, with a GTX770M, here are the full specs
    ASUS ROG G750JX - Overview

When i get in to the store, and try my last resort, i will feedback.

If you have any other solutions, please just let me know...

Thank you very very much once again for all your attention.

Ok tested in the store, in one that was working, same result. do I need to get a more powerful cable?!?! Really this is a mess.....