cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creative Have Driver Release Dates For Their Products, Why Not Asus ?

Dicehunter
Level 10
As we all know Asus have some of the worst communication skills out of all companies in the industry, They don't interact on the forums, On Twitter they leave copy and paste robot replies and their customer service isn't helpful.

Weather we will get a proper Windows 10 driver from Asus for the Phoebus is more of a mystery that how JFK was shot.

Creative on the other hand actually communicate with their customer base and released a chart showing when to expect drivers even for cards going back to the X-Fi series.

Your move Asus, Time to actually interact with your paying customers -

6 REPLIES 6

Solution85
Level 7
I use many Asus Products for many years. This show me again, its time to change to another company. I got so much problems with the driver of the card and iam not alone with this. Asus hardware is realy good, but this is useless if drive didnt work correct.

Glasofruix
Level 8
Asus just doesn't give a sh*t about us, that's all.

Tellus
Level 7
Well I for one wont be buying another ASUS card, I wont even accept a free card... The lack of interest from ASUS to sort out their software is astounding.
| Sabertooth p67 rev b | i7 2600k @4,8GHz | 2x8GB 2133MHz Corsair | MSI GamingX GTX 1080@2125MHz | 256GB Samsung 840Pro | MX300 1TB | 2x 120GB Intel 510 | Xonar Phoebus | Zalman ZM-850HP | Logitech G810 & SS Rival 500 | Acer Z35 |

Karl-Johan
Level 7
Got myself a Soundblaster X7 and love it, it's a great buy. Works great with latest Windows 8.1 drivers. Never gonna get an Asus card again, Asus don't give a f*ck about customers.
Fractal Design North Svart TG * AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D 4.2 GHz 145MB * ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero * G.Skill 128GB (4x32GB) DDR5 6000MHz CL30 Trident Z5 Neo * Crucial T700 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 5 * ASUS ROG Ryuo III 240 A-RGB * ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4080 16GB GDDR6X OC Edition * be quiet! Dark Power 13 1000W * ASUS ProArt PA32UCX-K * Dali Mentor Menuet SE 2.0 * Windows 11 Pro x64 Canary Insider

Vlada011
Level 10
This is funny, on one place people complain on ASUS on other on CREATIVE and no third choice so good for gaming/movies/music.
Both make problems and both should improve technical support. Now who is better is really hard to decide.
People neglect sound cards and they are important, at least something in price range 100-150$.
Exactly same story is on CREATIVE Forum. I very hard decide to bought SBZ because people compare with Recon3D and didn't pay attention that no matter on similarity SBZ series is much improved, Recon3D had really bad reputation.\
I saw ASUS plan to refresh sound line with Strix Sound Cards.

Veggie
Level 7
Payed customers my friend!
They already took our money so why do they need to care?