cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motherboard overheating?

RedeyeX7
Level 7
I`m using Piriform Speccy and cpuidHWMonitor and it`s saying my motherboard is 111c is this normal?
8 REPLIES 8

kkn
Level 14
dont use 2 monitoring programs.
delete one of them.

Did it fix your problem?

My cousin is experiencing the same problem? Have you found a way to solve it?

Whestly wrote:
My cousin is experiencing the same problem? Have you found a way to solve it?

Solution is simple.
kkn wrote:
dont use 2 monitoring programs.
delete one of them.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

kaufen
Level 7
If the motherboard has overheated you will need to replace it. If the "computer" has overheated check the following:
1) open the case so that you can see everything
2) check CPU fan is working
3) check graphics card fan is working
3) check power supply fan/s are working
4) if all fans are working comsider putting in extra fan to give better air circulation. this can be screwed to the back inside of computer.

Mine says the same thing, it's just a glitch. Your motherboard isn't actually overheating or your house would burn down. 😛
I don't know why it always reads the incorrect temperature but many other people owning ASUS ROG have the same weird temperature problem. If your computer, however, freezes, crashes, stutters, etc, then it actually is overheating.

I have gone to the extreme of replacing the box with a corsair 4000d airflow , fitted a water cooler to the cpu increased the fans to 5 x 140mm removed the side cover and had a large household fan blow in the box yet my maximus xiii hero still overheats and shuts down. WHY.

pulveranu
Level 7

I suggest you to visit Gacha Lemon Mod Apk+Gacha Lemon Apk