Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

I suppose you're getting that because you downloaded the small size driver installation instead of the larger size software installation, yea? I opted to do the larger size software which includes the driver. That starts an installation wizard, rather than the small circle. I just downloaded all the versions at once, starting from the one my laptop came with. To speed up the testing process.

That said, to check your current driver version, go to Device Manager. You'll find it in Control Panel, or you can right click your bottom left 'Start Screen' icon and you'll also find Device Manager in the list. Navigate to Network Adapters, extend it, and you should find your network card there. Should be the Dual Band Wireless AC 7260. Right click it and hit Properties. Go to Driver and you should see your current driver version there.

Now before installing a new driver (small size file) or the larger software file, I guess it's advisable to uninstall the current driver all together. I did that n it went fine. To uninstall the driver, right click your network adapter (AC 7260) in the device manager. Hit Uninstall, then check the box for "delete the driver software for this device." Restart after deleting then install the new driver.
    Last edited by Basemath; 07-29-2015 at 07:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2