Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggra View Post
    Intel_RST_Drivers_&_Software_Set_v16.0.10.1104 (will stop hanging/crashing on Windows 10 1803.. install right away) << the bug still continue to be :/
    Yes, I still have the error and I can not install the driver

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis_jero View Post
    Yes, I still have the error and I can not install the driver
    Do you have the RAID controller enabled in the BIOS?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggra View Post
    Intel_RST_Drivers_&_Software_Set_v16.0.10.1104 (will stop hanging/crashing on Windows 10 1803.. install right away) << the bug still continue to be :/
    Your issue is not related to the Intel RST driver if you updated and are experiencing issues. Did you flash the included BIOS which also updates the RAID ROM?

ROG Junior Member Array Shaggra PC Specs
    Shaggra PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage IV Black Edition
    ProcessorIntel I7-4960X
    Graphics Card #1Zotac GTX 780 Ti Extrem
    MonitorAlienware AW2310
    CaseCorsair Carbide Air 540 Windowed
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
    Mouse Corsair Scimitar
    Headset Razer Tiamat 7.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyBoy006 View Post
    Your issue is not related to the Intel RST driver if you updated and are experiencing issues. Did you flash the included BIOS which also updates the RAID ROM?
    Raid ROM updated, Bios flashed.
    and the système hang and reboot alone.
    Last edited by Shaggra; 06-21-2018 at 11:04 AM.

ROG Member Array

Hey Sparkyboy,

I'm a 3d artist trying to upgrade my RIVBE motherboard work computer to windows 10... is your bios pack the most stable? Or should I use the 2014 asus or newer BETA bios?

I need stability and wifi, sata, usb, mostly the essential stuff. No raid or anything fancy, strictly work.

Thank you for your hard work.

Cheers,
    Dive

hello help me please! Someone have this one: GL503GE-EN073T eSupport folder ?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dive819 View Post
    Hey Sparkyboy,

I'm a 3d artist trying to upgrade my RIVBE motherboard work computer to windows 10... is your bios pack the most stable? Or should I use the 2014 asus or newer BETA bios?

I need stability and wifi, sata, usb, mostly the essential stuff. No raid or anything fancy, strictly work.

Thank you for your hard work.

Cheers,
    Dive
    My BIOS is based on Asus' latest Beta BIOS, but it has been updated. My driver pack and BIOS would be your best bet for a stable Windows 10.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyBoy006 View Post
    My BIOS is based on Asus' latest Beta BIOS, but it has been updated. My driver pack and BIOS would be your best bet for a stable Windows 10.
    great, I'll give it a shot then. Thank you!

ROG Member Array

Have R4BE 701 stock installed and saw this thread and updates to BIOS and drivers.

Reading I need to update Intel MEI Firmware (done) and Windows 10 Driver (failing). Reading directions states I need the 11.0.6.1194 driver before BIOS update?

I can remove the existing MEI driver package, reboot and it does find the PCIe device but attempting to install it from either the full software install, the MSI Only or even updating the driver via Computer Manager's 'update driver' and pointing to the update catalog; I still get the same old version 11.0.5.1189.

Not sure now if I need it or it's not working but would love to flash the Ashampoo work for Spectre as indicated in the updates. I have an i7 4930K Ivy on this board so wondering now if it's cpu specific. Any ideas?

Edit - Thinking now, re-reading this MEI setup, that I should flash the updated BIOS in this pack and THEN update the MEI Driver. That correct?

Thanks!
    ~Ictinike

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ictinike View Post
    Have R4BE 701 stock installed and saw this thread and updates to BIOS and drivers.

Reading I need to update Intel MEI Firmware (done) and Windows 10 Driver (failing). Reading directions states I need the 11.0.6.1194 driver before BIOS update?

I can remove the existing MEI driver package, reboot and it does find the PCIe device but attempting to install it from either the full software install, the MSI Only or even updating the driver via Computer Manager's 'update driver' and pointing to the update catalog; I still get the same old version 11.0.5.1189.

Not sure now if I need it or it's not working but would love to flash the Ashampoo work for Spectre as indicated in the updates. I have an i7 4930K Ivy on this board so wondering now if it's cpu specific. Any ideas?

Edit - Thinking now, re-reading this MEI setup, that I should flash the updated BIOS in this pack and THEN update the MEI Driver. That correct?

Thanks!
    ~Ictinike
    11.0.5.1189 is the correct driver version number. The full package (Intel_MEI_11.0.6.1194) itself is newer, but the actual driver will be 11.0.5.1189, sorry for the confusion. I used to write it for each MEI driver update, but I missed it for that one. Also, install the driver then the IMEI ROM. If the an IMEI driver isn't installed the IMEI ROM install will fail.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast