cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751 Screen cracked, which model of screen panel i have to order?

neveralone
Level 7
Hello guys, My laptop screen is cracked from inside.My brother dropped something on the screen and its cracked.Which model of screen panel i have to order? Because i dont want to give asus service they will take laptop away for 1 month.
4 REPLIES 4

Nemix
Level 7
If it's still under accidental warranty send back to Asus for a replacement, the panels in the G751 series are expensive since they are IPS panels G-Sync compatible displays.

Model is LP173WF4-SPD1, cost about $170 on eBay. You can get non IPS panels for less than half the price but it won't look as nice in terms of color accuracy and viewing angles.

aeolisio
Level 10
Actually if neveralone has a touchscreen model it uses a different connector so be sure you know what you have before you order anything.
3d printed parts and accessories for the G751. You know you want something better than OEM ->https://www.shapeways.com/shops/aeolisio[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

neveralone
Level 7
Actually i talked asus bulgaria.They said its users fault so i asked how much will cost me and they said its about 225 dolar and they will take my laptop for at least a month. Thats why if i order it would be quicker and less expensive at least thats what i think.

Prostar_Compute
Level 9
If you're planning on replacing the screen yourself, disassembling it now to check the screen would save you time instead of asking here. The back of the LCD screen has the information you need.

You can also connect an external monitor, download, install, and run HWiNFO64, and check the info from that program. It can tell you the make and model of the screen.

We customize Asus, MSI, and Clevo laptops!