Did you mean: 

ROG GameFirst 2

starlugo
Level 7
were i can download ROG GameFirst 2 can you post link thx alot
5 REPLIES 5

BlueCricket
Level 7
After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, I get a notification that says "Reinstall ROG GameFirst II after uptrading to new operating system. Visit the ASUS website at www.asus.com for the latest ROG GameFirst II verson. I can't find it though! D;

dianebrat
Level 9
I was having a bunch of weird connectivity problems before upgrading and had already completely uninstalled GameFirst, I never missed it and my upgrade to W10 went without issue.

Ravenholme
Level 7
i guess i should look into game first and aegis and all that but do i really need those? probably not.

Dsmiles
Level 7
I'm having trouble finding the ROG Gamefirst download, as well as the AI Suite 3 download and some other utilities I had activated on my pc with windows 8. I clean installed so all my drivers and utilities are gone.
I'm having some problems with their bios update tool as well. It keeps telling me to install the Intel Management Engine Interface even though I've already installed.

Dsmiles
Level 7
Ahah! If you go to the motherboard page and select windows 8 the downloads are under utilities. Should I try running them under windows 10? Probably not, but here goes.