cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V10 + RIIIE

Retired
Not applicable
As the title implies, Will the V10 fit without any issues with the stock heatsinks on the board?

Stupid question but I'm not gonna spend the money on this board to have it not fit or be forced to buy another cooler lol
4 REPLIES 4

Retired
Not applicable
what do you think they will get in the way of? if anything you should worry if it will fit your case. sometimes it may hit your bay structure. or possibly if you have high dimm memory.

Retired
Not applicable
I was just worried about it touching the stock heatsinks is all. I got it in my HAF-932 case as I'm typing this.

Was a silly question I know, but I didnt want to buy a kick ass board then either have to get a new cooler or send the board back. Thank you for your reply Brian.

Retired
Not applicable
lol, if anything send the cooler back! jk coolermaster have nice products, the v10 personally just seems overkill. got any pictures?

are you using the default cooler for the NB or the one with the fan?

Retired
Not applicable
LOL. I've already had a defective V10 actually but they took care of that with a quickness. The only thing overkill about it is the PITA method of installing/removing it from the motherboard. (And replacing the fans)

No pictures yet since I haven't purchased the RIIIE yet to replace my RIIE lol. But I will post some once I get it. My apologies if I came off like I bought it already lol.