cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Witcher 2

glenn_with_2_n_
Level 7
downloading the witcher 2 now, just seeing who else has played it and there thoughts on it?
†he RoG Hell Spawn | GPU/ 2 x Matrix Platinum 580 GTX in SLI | MoBo/ Maximus IV Extreme-Z | CPU/ i7 2600k (Cooled by Corsair H60) | Case/ SilverStone FT-02 | Memory/ 16GB of Corsair Vengeance | PSU/ SilverStone 1200-G | OS/ Win7Ult | OS SSD's/ 2 x Corsair 60GB Force GT in RAID 0 | Game Storage/ 2 x WD 1TB 7200rpm HDD in RAID 0 | Media Storage/ 2TB WD HDD | Main Storage/ 256GB SSD | Sound Card/ Creative SB X-Fi Ti with Front Drive | Misc/ Sound Activated Lighting | ....well i'll be damned 😛
4 REPLIES 4

jj1157
Level 7
I just watched some game play and video trailers and the game looks great.

Wardope
Level 7
controll and mechanics in the game is stupid and not polished enought. you will end up geting fustrated and uninstalling the game again. wich is sad because the 1st game was good and the 2nd have nice graphic and stuff but its just not good enought due to what i just described
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory!

played the first one and LOVED IT!

Kaboom
Level 8
I played the first one, but don't know if I'll be picking up the second one. I killed too many citizens in the last game, and was chased down by this hunter on every continent so I gave up 😛