cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Assistance from Active Senior Rep

Snaptrap
Level 10
I've been trying to contact someone who can help me in regard to a complex issue I'm having with my Asus ROG motherboard. This requires the addressing of a senior representative. Is there anyone I can contact?
4 REPLIES 4

FZero
Level 7
I think Raja@Asus is a senior representative here on the forum but i'm not sure when he is online. You can try send him a private message. Here is a Link to his Forum profile : https://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?3408-Raja-ASUS

Hope it helps.

Snaptrap
Level 10
Not getting any help so it looks like I'll have to purchase a new board an return the old one. Then I'll sell the new board because I'm done with Asus. Returning to MSI.

Praz
Level 13
Hello

Proper course of action for "complex issue" support is using one of the available options found at ASUS.com.

Snaptrap
Level 10
Tried that. Contacted Peggy and Jolene for help. Neither responded. Jolene apparently doesn't work for Asus anymore. Contacted support and they just put me through the same RMA garbage that I went though with Peggy and Jolene. Now if I take photos of the board, support will just say that I caused the damage and refuse service since they conveniently can't find the previous RMA information to this board.