cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken drivers Realtek - Windows 10

NaRvELl3
Level 7
Welcome to upgrade to Win 10 and appeared Trouble with drivers for sound, the fact is that I have a mother Asus VI Hero and actually freewheeling new wood for Win 10, as the old wood infested without buns that I need, so that's when I updated the seemingly appeared Manager Realtek, but the tab is stupid microphone function does not work Noise Gate and Noise Reduction jackdaw placed sliders and do not move without this function, I do not like that I just need to, on Win 7 plowed everything is OK here it is not clear in the than the joint. Please help with troubles. Screens what school attached. Thanks in advance for your help.
9 REPLIES 9

NaRvELl3
Level 7
UP!

DSD27
Level 7
I have the same problem.
This forum is dead.. Nobody is here helping anyone.

CSN7
Level 7
Yes I have the same problem. the options are greyed out or get unticked after I leave the menu

kns01
Level 7
check if microphone is not set to usb
CURRENT MACHINE
MB: MAXIMUS VI FORMULA, CPU: I5-4670 K, GRAPHICS: ASUS GTX780,
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB, HDD1: SAMSUNG SSD 840 PRO 256GB,
HDD2: SEAGATE BARRACUDA 2TB, PSU: Corsair AX860, COOLER: COOLER MASTER V8 GTS

OLDER MACHINE
MB: MAXIMUS FORMULA, CPU: CORE2DUO E6750, GRAPHICS: ASUS 8800GT, RAM: 6GB
HDD1: WD 320GB, HDD2:SEAGATE 250GB, PSU: THERMALTAKE TOUGH POWER 650W
COOLER: THERMALTAKE V1

clubfoot
Level 7
That feature has been greyed out now for several driver versions. If your mic works,...forget about the feature.
The Asus Maximus VI Hero Club

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO, i4770K@4.5, Corsair H100i, 16G G.Skill Trident X @2400, MSI7950 xFire, C: Samsung EVO 250G SSD RAID0, BenQ XL2420Z, LG BD burner, Corsair RM1000i, Antec DF-85.

Why forget about the feature? And why showing the option when it's disabled by the driver itself? Makes no sense at all!

I have the same problem. Decreasing quality to the lowest doesn't help as suggested in many other threads in other forums.

Undesirable
Level 7
Sorry about your infested wood problems, but you must understand it is the ultimate goal of every man to acquire buns and an issue he has to work out for himself.

You mean Asus doesn't give a sh... about that problem?

jacksragingbile
Level 7
Same issue
NzXt 810 (white) | Maximus Formula VI | i7 4770k | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Evga 780 Ti SC ACX | Cooler Master v1000 | Corsair h100i | 256 Samsung 840 Pro | Win 10