cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pics of the Radeon 6870

Retired
Not applicable
Here are some sexy shots of the 6870! The cards have a unique aluminum shield to help reduce heat on the GPU.
Note you cant run crossfire x with the 6870 but we just thought this looked too sexy. you can run 4 cards for folding though...

Enjoy!
5 REPLIES 5

ottoyu34
Level 9
sick looking, I find them match the looks of the R3E even more than 5870

Retired
Not applicable
Nice!! 🙂

xeromist
LOL. I read "unique aluminum shield" and the first picture is of them in the anti-static bags. At first I thought Brian was pranking us. 😄
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
LOL, i can put aluminum foil for you if you want

martin_metal_88
Level 8
Poor you...Always having 4 card, a R3E and a 980X on your desk XD These card look sick! Hope you won't get tiredof having such hardware on your work bench:P

Would be fun to see you with a thinfoil hat in the next video:P Saying something like, these new card are so powerfull that I suspect them from reading my mind!
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!