cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen only in g750jh bios, but screen ok in Win10, external monitor shows bios

shiftee
Level 7
when i try to get into bios i cant see it on my laptop monitor. I can see bios only on external monitor (which is my tv). windows boots perfectly fine it shows up on my laptop screen and tv but only bios is the problem. All my drivers is up to date and bios as well. It only happend when i updated my chipset then my pc crashed and this happend (black screen while in bios). my english is horrible but i hope you understand. 🙂

model: g750jh

2 REPLIES 2

redduc900
Level 9
Updating the chipset drivers shouldn't have caused a black/blank screen on your laptop monitor while in the BIOS. If you've already tried unplugging the external monitor, then I'd probably try re-flashing the latest BIOS revision (206 I think it is for the JH).
Laptop: Asus G750JZ

redduc900 wrote:
Updating the chipset drivers shouldn't have caused a black/blank screen on your laptop monitor while in the BIOS. If you've already tried unplugging the external monitor, then I'd probably try re-flashing the latest BIOS revision (206 I think it is for the JH).

thank you for your reply but I already did bios re-flashing, still the same problem. i thought it was os problem and i reinstalled windows, now i have windows 7 but the problem now is my laptop screen only works when laptop connected to external monitor using hdmi (in bios and in windows as well) previously i fixed it by disabling fast boot in bios but now i cant disable fast boot because it gives me error after loading os. In two words, my laptop screen only works when connected to external monitor. What should i do to fix it 😧