Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FIX] Windows 10 and Asus G750JS Realtek MaxxAudio [How to Get it!]

SiTWulf
Level 7

Is really easy to get it...
Let me explain.

In my case with my G750JS.
1º Download the lastest Asus Realtek HD Audio Drivers (200Mb): Audio_Realtek_Win81_64_VER6017469.zip (This is the last version available for G750JS)
2º Make sure your Laptop is in Airplane Mode (this prevent Windwos 10 for reinstall the new driver during reinstalation of the old driver).
3º Unpack the ZIP file to a temp folder in C:\ (for exmaple Downloads folder).
4º Run the Setup.exe file inside the unpacked folder.
5º Your driver will uninstall the New drivers, after uninstall the setup ask for a reset.
6º After restart of Windows (login in your windows) the Realtek will continue with the setup installing the old driver.
7º When the installation complete, need another Reset, let it.
8º When restart complete and you login again in your Windows 10, you can see the new icon in the desktop (AudioWizard).
9º Open Search bar and search for Realtek, open the Realtek Audio Admin
10º Check if the Audio Wizzard Launch icon appears in Realtek Audio Admin, Open it and check if MaxxAudio Works. If not works, go back to point 2.
11º If all works and not problems, now open Computer Management (Windows+X), and Device Manager, under Sound, Video and game controllers Right Click on Realtek High Definition Audio, and select Update Drivers, Select Automatic. Windows 10 begins to download the new driver, after complete and installed, restart your Computer.
12º Now... you have MaxxAudio and lastest Realtek Audio Drivers with DirectX12.

Thanks to aframo to get the first person to get this working!
22 REPLIES 22

SiTWulf
Level 7
One trick...
If you wants a really good Audio in your Asus Gaming Laptop... try this

Configure your speakers to this options:

In Maxx Audio:
Select SoundScape, and put the values like my picture.

In Realtek Audio control pannnel:
Loudness Equalization: ON
Equalizer to Direct.

aframo
Level 7
we need to make a new thread for the maxxaudio sound settings ;), where we all can share our settings.
I find yours abit to loud on the voice, but i will try mix and see if it beats my current settings 😉

img_toscano
Level 7
G750JS here. Followed SiTWulf instruction (Thank you!) and in my case the AudioWizard only showed up on my desktop AFTER I updated to the Windows 10 drivers (after the 11th step). So do not despair if the AudioWizard does not show up for you before the 11th step.

psychonaut
Level 7
When I try to open AudioWizard it saysn "MaxxAudio processes internal speakers output only", and all the options are greyed out. It happens with or without headphones plugged in.

(Before it worked either way)

edit:
at least now the external sub works, thanks. 🙂

suwidah
Level 7
guys its so simple after weeks of searching .. all u have to do just install this version http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin8.1/Audio/Audio_Realtek_Win81_64_VER6017469.zip
and if its not working and probably not .. install driver booster 😄 😄 😄 fixed maxxaudio for me with dx12

The Bluetooth it now has a quality so poor that sounds like a speaker under water . and now is not just my bluetooth headset is my speaker too ...

well at least i can use the Auxiliary audio jack that came with it but i need help !!!

toronto699
Level 13
here are the W10 Bluetooth drivers just select notebook ones
http://support.asus.com/download/ModelList.aspx?SLanguage=en&keyword=bluetooth&type=1

Thanks SiTWulf, the guide worked fine for my G750jz!!
Great guide:D !!

hey guys, I have same problem with my G750jw.
I try your fix but the window of MaxxAudio is white with text "MaxxAudio processes iternal speakers output only".
Have you got a solution ?