cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG GL551JW-DS74 BIOS LOOP Problem

AlexV1027
Level 7
So I bought this laptop on July 17 2015 and I love it, it worked well with games and some video editing. But on July 29th I got blue screen and this time instead just waiting for it to shut down and start back up again I chose to turn it by holding the power button and I got the problem of the laptop only booting to the bios. I sent this laptop to best buy they say it's the motherboard and I need to send it to Asus to get it fix. So on August 4 I sent it off. It might get there on Monday 10 or Tuesday on the 11. Hopefully they can fix it and Also what is the likelyhood of this happening again best I have read that this has happened twice to one person and that struck me as odd. I just what to so I can decide to keep it or return it to Amazon. I mean I think this truly the best laptop I will find for what I want. But I would really double think keeping this laptop if something like this happens often. One more thing does anyone know if a return request has to be made by 30 days or does it need to have reached them by 30 days for returns.
0 REPLIES 0