cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam spam eggs and spam

380mcn
Level 9
i miss the old forum, text legibility was better, there were no issues with the login (i still can't change the password) and making login always says password wrong but indeed the login is successful, and now we have spam. The finest one from Macedonia!

😞

Scumbag ASUS: spends money and effort in a NEW FORUM, doesn't update the drivers in the support page..
25 REPLIES 25

chrsplmr
Level 18
why would you repeat it?

this Will be better... patience.
This will be better because members like yourself
and I and a endless parade of others will make it so...
and teamROG? ....believe it. This is how they eat.
drivers? updates? every 5 minutes? I stopped fixing
what wasnt broken @ bios 506 .. as for myself.

To this spam thing... Can a temporary mod group be
created .. with only the rights to pull out 'suspected'
spam (not that it isnt obvious what is spam)..
into a folder, then when a full mod logs on..they can
open that folder...and decide...ban or move back.. ???

UnderCover..no one even has to know someone
has that...Temp Spam Kill Folder Button... bright red of course..hahaha

an undercover neighborhood watch 'til the p0lice....get to them..
you can see who the spam shooters could be..
[[its in the top 10-20 next members of the week list]] temp::until
it is resolved... this is just an idea thrown up to the ceiling
if it doesnt stick [work] then it doesnt stick..but...KILL KILL KILL hahahha

OP: You just made a coupla good suggestions.. its a start...well..its a middle..
and certain words should never be on the same line with each other..
in my humble-non-judgemental opinion..hahahhaha seriously.c.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
chrspmlr, I for one think that every Spammer should be hung by their ..... and then shot in ..... (you fill in the blanks!....) Spamers are good for only one thing and that's ..... and ..... then ........ One of these fine day's ADMIN@Asus is going to ......... to the Spammers and then we'll see all of the hard work that's going on behind the curtains......

chrsplmr
Level 18
maybe thats part of it...mr. wizard is so quiet behind the curtain and we cant see Any of it.. yet.
right now they are outnumbered...but not by the number of members...maybe that should be an
automatic thing...members with a set number of posts...white belt..200posts or something..
[making it up as we go here..] ... stick it to spammers.....button....they never can outnumber members..

and thats when they really hit...when the member online number is low... if of the 20 members on in a low
10 were white belts or above...this would be much much less of an issue....but all in time....i trust.c.

chrsplmr
Level 18
aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh....spammers are now spamming spammers posts..3 deep...just saw one..
this is nuts...... lets get some shooterZ up there... or tighten up the filter... i know..ur working onit..yikes already.c.

edit:::

we have been over run.. there are more spammers than members..
im going black until morning..hopefully the dust will settle and the
ROG flag will still be there...... anyone waves a white flag...and ill shoot'm..
hahahhahahha..... i know... u mods.. and @ asus guyz arent laughing..
you should be.... they cant win....hahahahha..time....c.

X-ROG
Level 15
I've cleaned it all up now. That was crazy. The forum was clean when I went to bed 10 hrs ago 😕

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
I've cleaned it all up now. That was crazy. The forum was clean when I went to bed 10 hrs ago 😕

Rich, check the MOD area, while you were snoozing I must have killed 20 or more of the arse-bites. They are like vampires, the sun goes down and they want our blood. LOL

Kipper wrote:
Rich, check the MOD area, while you were snoozing I must have killed 20 or more of the arse-bites. They are like vampires, the sun goes down and they want our blood. LOL

Kipper you are so right when you say they are like vampires. I picked up where you guys left off driving a stake through the heart of at least 6 of those vampires.

chrsplmr
Level 18
is it really a problem to not allow links in the first ten posts from a new member??
that would solve the whole thing..yea right...then they start posting 11..hahaha.... did i say 10..
i meant 20...... there was a first 10 thing when i first joined...whatever the limit was.....but...
there has to be a real simple answer to this....
we have..and you all have worked every 'hard' angle.....it has to be as easy as one click....somewhere.

they dont even attempt imagination....they cut and paste from scripts now.... wha??? bold...

asus will come out with soon...i am sure they are working on it...a trap that teleports the mod straight through
the fiberoptic cable to the offenders desktop....................hahahahah...suprise...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS...hahahhahahaha
....look...its an msi board....i knew it..............you can borrow my sword.

all kidding aside...the worst of this is the time...precious time.. rich,kip,X...everybody..involved..
it really makes me sick when i think about this....
like being in a pristine park...and watching someone throw feces around......hahahhaa.....
well we know what would happen to that guy....right...id run him over and go
have a sandwich......bastages.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
is it really a problem to not allow links in the first ten posts from a new member??
that would solve the whole thing..yea right...then they start posting 11..hahaha.... did i say 10..
i meant 20...... there was a first 10 thing when i first joined...whatever the limit was.....but...
there has to be a real simple answer to this.....

This is the next plan, but it's a case of creating user groups and I got lost in the admin CP last night 😞