cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New build with Q-Code 76

CDRCHOP
Level 7
New build was working fine for over a week. Loaded printer software and MyCloud software and rebooted and then no display. Noticed error code 76. What does it mean and what is most likely wrong?

Thank you,
2 REPLIES 2

CDRCHOP
Level 7
When this problem occurred last night I was too tired to trouble shoot past simple rebooting and pressing the rest button on the mobd. I diconnected the power from the PC and the monitor last night and then this morning, after reading many old comments about this error code, I decided to remove what very few USB devices I had plugged in and started up the PC and it gave me the error 79. I reset the mobd again and then it started up fine and now seems to be working perfectly. My temps in my system last night were in the low 30 degree range. I don't believe it was a heat related issue...not sure what it was but I will be watching out for any more glitches.

CDRCHOP
Level 7
Just an update to my error code issue. Last night my PC was working great until I tried to shut it down. The monitor went off but my system kept running and displayed an error code. What I realized while my system was running that I had inadvertantly overclocked my system playing around with the AI Suite 3. I noticed my clock was running at 4GHz and the temps were naturally higher. When I was faced with the error codes again I simply cleared the CMOS and my system restarted with no issues. Simple operator error on my part but just wanted to put this out there.