Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g750JH USB\wifi issues after windows 10 upgrade

Phantom_120
Level 7
Hello guys
I got a g750JH.
Upgraded to windows 10 last weekend, , and usb ports dont work with storage devices. they work just fine with my wireless headset\mouse\keyboard\all types of connectors, but when I connect a usb flash drive, it makes that sound when a usb device is connected, but it does not show it in "this PC" window.

I looked in the asus website to try and get an update for the usb driver, but didnt find anything, i also tried windows update and to update through the device manager, no luck either. I used a software called driver fusion, but it didnt fix the issue.

Wifi speed is dead too, when i trying the driver update, but since i cant download it, and cant connect a usb to transfer the driver, i am kind of stuck!

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

Maxter
Level 9
there are some drivers that you need. you'll find them in the windows 8.1 section. I listed them somewhere in the forums, I don't remember which one. I think the intel management and I forget the other ones... look around though

Phantom_120
Level 7
Okay, first, you are awesome! Thanks.
I was able to locate your drivers list:
1) chipset drivers, 2) Intel management engine interface, and 3) ATK drivers (this one is under the Windows 10 option)

On Asus support website, I could only find the ATK driver, no Intel management engine interface nor chipset drivers.
Any suggestions?

Update1, forgot to mention, I updated my wireless driver and its working, for those interested, this is the link:
http://www.killernetworking.com/support/driver-downloads
This is for those who have the killer-N card.

update2: When I run the ATK package, i get the following error message, I assume my verison is up to date, or should i remove the older 1 and install this one?