cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G551JW Windows 10 BlueScreen video_scheduler_internal_error

klinelozada
Level 7
Hello Guys,

We'll I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10, and at some point i don't have any issues with it, i just recently bought this 2 weeks before the said update. Well the problem started when i was playing Dota 2, before @ windows 8.1 i don't have any issues, but on windows 10 after i alt+tab from dota 2, the:

1. Screen goes black
2. Sounds stuttering from Dota 2
3. Cursor blinking
4. And finally showing blue screen of death with a "video_scheduler_internal_error"

Well other than that i have no issues upon, but the thing is, i need to keep on force restart my laptop or just wait for it to restart after gathering data from the error stuff.

Anyone who's having this kind of problem too? I may have my last resort by heading back to windows 8.1 again, but if someone had a solution, that might help.

Thanks a lot. 🙂 Cheers.
3 REPLIES 3

ZIXEL
Level 7
hi me too g551jw , im dota player too , when updated to w 10 , i had many issue like u , i think is beta still , i reinstalled all os clean w 8.1 , and i can play doa 2 normal , im very happy playing dota 2 full settings without any issue i w8.1,

note , w 10 cannot disable windows update , whole u r playing dota 2 can download updates , in w8.1 can disable windows update , cheers
GG WP

I can recommend >>> http://voltground.com

I just play StarCraft II

ZIXEL wrote:
hi me too g551jw , im dota player too , when updated to w 10 , i had many issue like u , i think is beta still , i reinstalled all os clean w 8.1 , and i can play doa 2 normal , im very happy playing dota 2 full settings without any issue i w8.1,

note , w 10 cannot disable windows update , whole u r playing dota 2 can download updates , in w8.1 can disable windows update , cheers

Hello,

Well yeah, we cant do anything about that, but some of the guys on the other forums and reddit recommends to downgrade the NVIDIA driver to 353.30, so i'm downloading it right now, and see what i can do, if that fixed the problem, that could be great, aside from thaving the video_scheduler_internal_error thing, after updating my NVIDIA driver, i got this another error says video_tdr_failure igdkmd64sys, having BSOD again huh! .. but i'll try to update the thread if it kinda fixed the problem (or not).

Hi,

I loaded sims yesterday and came with a virus that corrupted my boot files.

Which caused a black screen on startup - only the pointer would show.

I tried using Asus troubleshooting to fix it on the boot menu but didn't help at all.

Even tried making a recovery disc from another Windows 10 laptop but didn't help repair the boot files.

So decided to reset and go with a recovery disk from ACER as thought the recovery partition would remain in tact - now I cant even access it and am stuck using a ****ty version of Acer Windows 7 as opposed to my ROG Windows 10.

Laptop is an Asus ROg G551JW.

If anyone has a recovery image they could send me I would appreciate it massively.

Even if its Windows 8.1 I will upgrade it myself.

PS Took it to the it shop down the road and they cant help.

ZIXEL wrote: