cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Realtek HD audio Sonic studio with windows 10

maguel
Level 7
I have a asus Ranger VII motherboard installed in my PC. Before I upgraded to windows then i used to have this tab called Sonic studio in the realtek HD audio management.
In sonic studio I could turn on bass boost, Smart EQ, virtual surround etc. Now after i upgraded to windows 10 it has stopped working and disappeared from the tab list completely.
I tried installing the latest realtek HDA drivers. Always after re-installing Realtek HDA drivers i could see the sonic studio tab back on the list in the audio management UI but once i click it it always crashes.
51108 now the message is in finnish so pardon the rough translation: "Realtek HD audiomanagement has stopped working
The problem prevented the program from working flawlessly. Windows will close the program and tell if there's a solution for the problem".

Sadly it no problems are found.

once i press the button the close the program and open it again i find that the sonic studio tab has disappeared again.

If I re-install the Realtek HDA drivers the tab comes back but the same problem repeats.

If it is of some importance I upgraded to win 10 directly from win 8.1.

Does anyone know how to fix this? The Sonic studio really did wonders for gaming audio 😕
2 REPLIES 2

i tried the things mentioned in that thread but I couldn't get it to work.