cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is strix Claw driver for windows 10

pockypok
Level 7
I just got this mouse today. But i don't see where to download windows 10 driver is it ok to use windows 8.1 or have to wait ????
3 REPLIES 3

NeoBeum
Level 9
Should be plug and play. If you have issues with tracking, install the software and do a recalibration.

I had issues where the mouse would move by itself. Change the preset on the calibration to one of the Strix mouse mats... either Control or Speed.
If you're having problems installing the software on Windows 10, see if you can find or use a computer with W8, or W7 to install the software on to.

The mouse will retain it's settings once calibrated.

I used my old laptop to calibrate it, and I haven't bothered installing the Strix Software on to windows 10.

You can also turn of the pulsing light and just leave the scroll wheel light on.

If you're wondering which button is the 'sniper button' for the re-calibration, it's the thumb button below the other two thumb buttons.

pockypok
Level 7
Thank you for the answer but sad i already upgrade all MY pc to windows 10 i hope asus come up with something to solve this problem. Thank you for the trip that you suggest i will try it thank you

NeoBeum
Level 9
I just installed the software on to W10Pro, but I haven't bound any macros yet to test.