cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good News! AI Suite II will work with Windows 10. [Tested]

geniusdevil
Level 9
I am pleased to announce that the AI Suite II works just fine with Windows 10 Pro. Here's what I did:

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, and made sure that it's activated.
Created a boot-able USB and performed a clean Install by formatting the C: during the Windows 10 setup.
After installing Windows 10. I Installed the Chipset driver that came with Windows 8.1.
Rebooted the system.
Installed AI Suite II (from ASUS support website). But then, i noticed that neither the light was changing to red nor the notification popped-up when i pressed the TURBO button :mad:, however, when i opened AI Suite II and checked under the System Level UP window, the bar had increased towards the 4.1G :confused:, meaning the BOOST was happening, but not showing the notification or changing the light to red :mad:. So, I installed the updated driver of "System Level UP" (again found on ASUS support website).
Restarted the system, and voila! Everything seems to be working just fine.:D
Hope this helps! :cool:

Regards,
6 REPLIES 6

bloodyhell18
Level 7
were can we download it can you please give us a link

Well, if you're looking for the drivers for ASUS G30AB then here's the link:
http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=G30AB&p=14&s=11

toronto699
Level 13
geniusdevil what updated driver did u install? the whole updated AI Suite? and is AI charger installed and working with W10, I don't have Ai charger With W10 installed. Ai Charger disappeared when I installed W10

toronto699
Level 13
I noticed if u click on action center in W10 and leave it open then push the level up button , action center will pop up the level up speeds, guess that's were the desktop pop up went for level up.

I can't find AI Suit II or III for my laptop on ASUS Support Web.
My laptop is ASUS RoG 751JT, only can download ASUS CHARGER PLUS, but I want AI SUITE, there some around to download ?

toronto699
Level 13
may not work on your laptop but u can try AI suite is in the W8.1 drivers under utilities
http://www.asus.com/Tower-PCs/ROG_TYTAN_G30AB/HelpDesk/?SearchKey=G30Ab/