cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 7 Problems / Asus CR Formula V Am3+

VolkenWoW
Level 7
Hello everyone , my name is Volken (Alex) and im new member of republic of gamers, so i start with my problem : recently i installed windows 10 and i wasn't so happy about this change ,i decide to back on windows 7 ultimate 64 b, i buy an fx8300 yesterday and i decide to install windows clean , ai install the windows, i put rog dvd and i try install Asus AllInstall suite. .i was sad to see after reboot my computer wont prepare the desktop..its remaining on blackscreen with mouse arow in the center,i also can move it around but nothing happen..this doesnt start* the desktop and the computer " ..i thought i make something wrong but its not, i think something wrong is with the asus install suite maybe sata driver or amd chipset installer cause this problem, i apreciate alot if you can help me , i notice that i reinstall windows 3..4 times..now i install only intel gigabyt network and amd video card r7 260 , if you know guys whats the problem pleasehelp me , i realy think that asus suite make this, something going wrong after i install the sata and the chipset from dvd , thanks in advice and sry for my eng btw 🙂 i hope you understand what i'm saying 🙂 ;)!!
0 REPLIES 0