cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help getting my rigg in order

Distanza
Level 7
Hello. the last 2 weeks i have been laying in bed, and trying to get my gaming rigg up and running again. i have come so far that i got the windows installed, but the problem is, that when i restart my Revo Drive 3 dont show up, couse of my Raid Controller.
so i have to unplugg every drive in the raid controller 4ssd and 2hdd. then plug it back in when windows has started.

Worked perfectly before i reinstalled. bios and drivers are the latest for my mother board, even updated the raid controller bios and
firmware, i have also updated the OCZ agility 3 ssd firmware.

Any tips on how i can get this show on the road again?

Specs: Asus Rampage IV Extreme, 4 SSD OCZ Agitlity 3, 2 W.D HDD. all Raid 0. 1 Revo Drive 3. Win 7 home premium and HighPoint Rocket Raid Controller.

ps: sry for bad english.
3 REPLIES 3

Distanza
Level 7
i even tried updateing to W10. Still wont work. i miss my old bios that worked 😞 to bad i dont remember the version and going through all 28. is a job i dont wanna take.

Distanza
Level 7
lol. took my machine, and used a compressor to get rid of all the dust, changed the slots of the raid controller and the Revo, and wollaaa.. its alive 😄

chrsplmr
Level 18
LOL ... Welcome to ROG.

It has been my experience that you can either "lay in bed" or ... anything else.
Best of Luck. Keep us posted.
ummmm .. what i the issue with Win10 ? .c.