New ROGer Array

Question Question About the ROG G751JT gtx 970 and G-Sync

Hello guys, i just got the ROG G751JT gtx 970 and G-Sync
    and i have a questions about:

1.- i know having this laptop, i got the Xsplit premium forever, but how to activate it?
    i log into xsplit web with my account, and it dont change to "PREMIUM FOREVER" status.

2.- i really hate Windows 8 or 10, so i bought Windows 7 only for this laptop,
    if i change the OS to W7, can i use the features like the ROG button, Xsplit PREMIUM Unlimited, and others?

3.- are there more things i get? humm i dont know, like the new Metal Gear or something like that?

4.- i conected my earphones shure se215 to the laptop and then poped out the ROG AudioWizard, so i think i configured the wrong
    setting and acepted, now when i conect headphones the laptop dont recognize it, and plays the music using the laptop speakers,
    is there a way to fix it? i tryed to open it by clicking the ROG button, but it doesnt gives me an option to fix, i only see a gray window.

i have more questions, but i cant remember right now, hope you can help me with it.

thnx for your time guys, have a nice day/night and sorry for my bad english.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array antoine52200 PC Specs
    antoine52200 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JT
    MotherboardASUS
    Processori7-4720HQ OC at 3.8Ghz
    Memory (part number)16Go 1600Mhz OC
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GTX 970M OC
    OS Win10 64bits

Quote Originally Posted by kiriloi View Post
    Hello guys, i just got the ROG G751JT gtx 970 and G-Sync
    and i have a questions about:

1.- i know having this laptop, i got the Xsplit premium forever, but how to activate it?
    i log into xsplit web with my account, and it dont change to "PREMIUM FOREVER" status.

2.- i really hate Windows 8 or 10, so i bought Windows 7 only for this laptop,
    if i change the OS to W7, can i use the features like the ROG button, Xsplit PREMIUM Unlimited, and others?

3.- are there more things i get? humm i dont know, like the new Metal Gear or something like that?

4.- i conected my earphones shure se215 to the laptop and then poped out the ROG AudioWizard, so i think i configured the wrong
    setting and acepted, now when i conect headphones the laptop dont recognize it, and plays the music using the laptop speakers,
    is there a way to fix it? i tryed to open it by clicking the ROG button, but it doesnt gives me an option to fix, i only see a gray window.

i have more questions, but i cant remember right now, hope you can help me with it.

thnx for your time guys, have a nice day/night and sorry for my bad english.

1. Just wait a fews days.

2. Of course you will have the rog button and features as long as you install every drivers, software found on asus download page ( don't need to install everything just what you want)

3. just buy what you like no one knows better than you!

4. just open Realtek HD Audio Manager and you can set everything about sound!

ROG Member Array

On this, my Xsplit account still doesn't show Premium, is there somewhere that I can log this?