cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help finding me boot menu

_Hell_
Level 7
Hey guys, so i have Asus Rampage III Extreme with I7 950 Processor, I have installed windows before via 16GB Usb Flashdisk and it worked just fine for me, Just last 3 days i been trying to get into boot menu to install new windows and no matter what i try it seems like i cant get into it, and here is what i have tried
- Clicked every single F key to see if it could get me into boot menu and it doesnt.
- Went into bios and changed the setting to read from the USB drive first and still doesnt work after rebooting.
- Reset the whole bios and tried to go into boot menu still doesnt work, reset then did the boot option to read from the USB drive again and still doest work.
I dont know what really the problem is, all i could get when i press F10 " Which supposed to be the Boot Menu key " i get this msg

http://img913.imageshack.us/img913/3339/VuZsV7.jpg

Please help me and thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

sk2play
Level 13
Experiment with the Ubuntu multi OS install

Corsair 500R Case, H110 Hydro, 1200AX PSU, Asus Maximus Hero VI MB, Intel 4770K CPU, Gigabyte GPU GV-N98TWF3OC-6GD, G-Skill Trident 2400MHz 32GB, Crucial M500 960GB SSD, Seagate 6TB HDD x2, Creative SBZ to Denon AVR-4311ci - Infinity Primus 5.1 w/Klipsch Sub XW-300d, HP ZR30w 30" S-IPS LCD, W10 64bit

_Hell_
Level 7
I dont want to dual boot, all i want is a fix to get into the " Select boot device menu "
http://bootableusb.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/external-hard-drive-boot.jpg

_Hell_
Level 7
Guys, please help me or at least tell me where i could post my problem if there is any other forums that could help me more with my problem

sk2play
Level 13
Sorry that I misfired on your issue.
So far I get that you have reset the BIOS, I understand to 'defaults' if I am correct.
Try to update the BIOS even if it the latest/current one. Just reload the BIOS which is different from resetting the BIOS to defaults.

Also, what are your current BOOT MENU options in the BIOS Menu?
Have disabled "Fast Boot" and/or "Hardware Fast Boot"
Corsair 500R Case, H110 Hydro, 1200AX PSU, Asus Maximus Hero VI MB, Intel 4770K CPU, Gigabyte GPU GV-N98TWF3OC-6GD, G-Skill Trident 2400MHz 32GB, Crucial M500 960GB SSD, Seagate 6TB HDD x2, Creative SBZ to Denon AVR-4311ci - Infinity Primus 5.1 w/Klipsch Sub XW-300d, HP ZR30w 30" S-IPS LCD, W10 64bit

_Hell_
Level 7
Why do i have to update BIOS if the problem wasn't existing before and it worked just fine for me? and do you mean i have to make the fast boot option disabled? because it is enabled at the moment