Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

Quote Originally Posted by clockworksatan View Post
    Oof, that's a bit harsh!
    I was being sarcastic to the post about how whoever decided to place them on the left should be hanged. Sitting here looking at 3 laptops and they are all on the left. My old G74SX, my company issued HP and the new G751. Honestly Id have issues with it being on the right as a righty and habitual mouse user. Never did like track pads.

Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    OS Win10 Pro 1809

Quote Originally Posted by molokow View Post
    Well, my friends, you are missing the point.

Running around with a 3.5 kg behemoth and a camera seems unrealistic. And, yes, MSI do get it.
    If you notice they have taken out all the extra junk gamers do not need.
    Ger with the times.
    Ok, Edweird, you are a spanner, not a tool.
    Sometimes, it can be hard to let ASUS know what does suck.. Just say it.

I have a ASUS mini ITX (for my desktop), and that is an amazing product.
    We are not missing the point. We get that you prefer a stripped down machine. Problem is all of the stripping you are suggesting will do little in the realms of weight reduction. Not everyone shares your sentiment. I like all the amenities. I knew that this machine was more of a dektop replacement than an ultra portable solution. Powerful CPUs and GPUs generate heat, to dissipate the heat you need copper. Copper is not light. There are plenty of other solutions on the market, if you want ultra lightweight then maybe you should look to something like a microsoft surface that you can get an I& processor, 512GB SSD and crappy grahics for what you would pay for a G751JT maxed out.

You call it junk that users dont need and I call it necessary. No optical drive? How do I play my old GTA III with no optical drive? Or my old Unreal tournament? They both require a play disk to be inserted. I use all of the installed devices and skipped right by other manufacturers including MSI and others because there was no optical drive. If I had bought one of those then I would have to pack around an external optical drive that is actually heavier so that would go over like a rudder on a ducks azz. I use all of the processing power for multiple applications including barch processing with Adobe CS for 500 images at a whack.

The only thing that sucks is someone who buys something then bashes the product because its not like something else that obviously you should have bought that product instead. I hear the same complaints from people over camera gear. I have a side business as a professional photographer and pro grade cameras and lenses are not only expensive, they are heavy! When Im shooting outdoor sports my go to lens, a canon EF400mm F2.8L when coupled with the Canon EOS 1D Mark IV camera body weighs in at 17 lbs and retails for $15K. I listen to people say how they can get equal images from an 8 oz point and shoot. Then they come crying of why they cant get decent action shots, low light shots, etc. If you want the quality you have to put up the $$ and deal with the weight, otherwise you cant get images like this from 100 yards away. Yes thats olympic team captain Christie Rampone of NY SkyBlue in their WPS inaugural game making Marta of LA Sol look like an idiot. No its not a choke hold, she ran right into it.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    We are not missing the point. We get that you prefer a stripped down machine. Problem is all of the stripping you are suggesting will do little in the realms of weight reduction. Not everyone shares your sentiment. I like all the amenities. I knew that this machine was more of a dektop replacement than an ultra portable solution. Powerful CPUs and GPUs generate heat, to dissipate the heat you need copper. Copper is not light. There are plenty of other solutions on the market, if you want ultra lightweight then maybe you should look to something like a microsoft surface that you can get an I& processor, 512GB SSD and crappy grahics for what you would pay for a G751JT maxed out.

You call it junk that users dont need and I call it necessary. No optical drive? How do I play my old GTA III with no optical drive? Or my old Unreal tournament? They both require a play disk to be inserted. I use all of the installed devices and skipped right by other manufacturers including MSI and others because there was no optical drive. If I had bought one of those then I would have to pack around an external optical drive that is actually heavier so that would go over like a rudder on a ducks azz. I use all of the processing power for multiple applications including barch processing with Adobe CS for 500 images at a whack.

The only thing that sucks is someone who buys something then bashes the product because its not like something else that obviously you should have bought that product instead. I hear the same complaints from people over camera gear. I have a side business as a professional photographer and pro grade cameras and lenses are not only expensive, they are heavy! When Im shooting outdoor sports my go to lens, a canon EF400mm F2.8L when coupled with the Canon EOS 1D Mark IV camera body weighs in at 17 lbs and retails for $15K. I listen to people say how they can get equal images from an 8 oz point and shoot. Then they come crying of why they cant get decent action shots, low light shots, etc. If you want the quality you have to put up the $$ and deal with the weight, otherwise you cant get images like this from 100 yards away. Yes thats olympic team captain Christie Rampone of NY SkyBlue in their WPS inaugural game making Marta of LA Sol look like an idiot. No its not a choke hold, she ran right into it.

We are all wasting our time here man. I don't get the self loathing he has for his purchase either... I can only speculate it was a gift and he is acting out because it isn't exactly what he wanted.

Anyhow regarding old game disc I've had great success with this product and not juggling them any more. You do need the original disc to be read the first time though. Afterwards it is no longer needed: http://www.slysoft.com/en/gamejackal.html Helps prevent damage to your old disc as well. Important for me I need to keep such things locked up and out of the way due to having little ones. I havn't tested it on Win10 though, don't know why it wouldn't work. Seams not affected by all DRM protection as well, I've yet to have an issue.

Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    OS Win10 Pro 1809

Quote Originally Posted by joshindaphils View Post
    We are all wasting our time here man. I don't get the self loathing he has for his purchase either... I can only speculate it was a gift and he is acting out because it isn't exactly what he wanted.

Anyhow regarding old game disc I've had great success with this product and not juggling them any more. You do need the original disc to be read the first time though. Afterwards it is no longer needed: http://www.slysoft.com/en/gamejackal.html Helps prevent damage to your old disc as well. Important for me I need to keep such things locked up and out of the way due to having little ones. I havn't tested it on Win10 though, don't know why it wouldn't work. Seams not affected by all DRM protection as well, I've yet to have an issue.
    Whats does it do? create an image of the play disc on the HDD? Ive tried other ways before but could never get past the well hidden partition.

Whats does it do? create an image of the play disc on the HDD? Ive tried other ways before but could never get past the well hidden partition.
    It has different methods it will employ, including profiles of what is needed for some games. It can do full disc images as well. There is a free trial if you want to test it out.

ROG Member Array

I always just copy the entire game disk to a backup drive and use http://www.gamecopyworld.com/ for the no cd exe files for games.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWitcher View Post
    I always just copy the entire game disk to a backup drive and use XXX for the no cd exe files for games.
    Hey man just letting you know you are violating forum rules linking to infringing material. While I have no moral objection to hacking a game you have paid for, technically GCW is posting copyright infringed works as they don't have rights to the original EXEs they distribute, Too bad there is not a patcher only version of GCW.

I didn't realize they were still around hehe I haven't seen that URL in ages. Then again I started actually paying for all of my games some time ago hehe.

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Clintlgm PC Specs
    Clintlgm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY DH72
    MotherboardAsus Z97 Pro WiFi and /Z97 Pro A
    ProcessorI7 4790K
    Storage #1512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    Storage #21 TB Samsun 850 Pro
    CaseCool Master Haf
    OS Win 8.1 Pro and Win 10 Pro

I guess your really not going to like the new GX 700 then.
    G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
    512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
    980m GTX 4 GB
    32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
    Windows 10 Pro
    Z97 -A
    Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Clintlgm View Post
    I guess your really not going to like the new GX 700 then.
    Oh please dont get him started again we will have another 20 identical threads of why he thinks the 752 and 700 are stupid. We just got him quiet.
    Last edited by aeolisio; 09-05-2015 at 02:17 AM.
    3d printed parts and accessories for the G751. You know you want something better than OEM ->https://www.shapeways.com/shops/aeolisio

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Clintlgm PC Specs
    Clintlgm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY DH72
    MotherboardAsus Z97 Pro WiFi and /Z97 Pro A
    ProcessorI7 4790K
    Storage #1512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    Storage #21 TB Samsun 850 Pro
    CaseCool Master Haf
    OS Win 8.1 Pro and Win 10 Pro

G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
    512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format