cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R4BE wlan latest drivers always waking computer from sleep.

Pixels
Level 7
Started happening after installing latest drivers. Have disabled wake events in cp>power options.
Have check properties of wlan in device manager.
The only thing that stops it is to disable wlan in device manager.
Any clues appreciated.
TIA
3 REPLIES 3

Pixels
Level 7
Have uninstalled 'wifi go' software and it seems ok now. I had installed it just to see what it was all about - mistake! 🙂

thanks for the follow up! given asus complete lack of support for this product its important we all share as much information as possible, its actually an issue i was suffering from after doing an update to windows 10, after killing wifigo that resided from previous 7 install it has been fixed, all the best.

Seraphim85
Level 7
A couple weeks late on this. I was experiencing the same thing, middle of the night ghosts using my machine. I did a reset on windows 10, not keeping any files, installed the drivers from https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?72562-Windows-10-WHQL-RIVBE-driver-pack and it hasn't done it since. Wifi-go is installed, had to do some hunting for the right version of AI suite (the latest 8.1 release doesn't throw fits like the rest), but it may not be causing it since I have not linked any devices to it since.

Edit: fixed link.