Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array rcarlos243 PC Specs
    rcarlos243 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardGigabyte X99 SOC-FORCE
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5820k @4.5Ghz 1.28vcore
    Memory (part number)16GB DDR4 2666 CL13 Quad Channel
    Graphics Card #1R9 290 4GB @1150 core w/ Corsair H105 + 2x Gentle Typhoon AP15
    Sound CardFiiO E17 USB AMP/DAC
    MonitorBenQ XL2420z 1080p 144Hz
    Storage #1256GB Samsung SM951 NVMe M.2
    Storage #2960GB Crucial M500
    CPU CoolerEK Supremacy Evo, 360mm HWLabs Black Ice GTX, 360mm Swiftech MCRX20-QP, Swiftech MCP655, 6x AP15's
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Pro
    Power SupplySeasonic SS-600XP2 80 Plus Platinum
    Keyboard Logitech G710+ Cherry MX Brown
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset Philips Fidelio X2
    Mouse Pad Razr HardMatt
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterNetgear Nighthawk X6 R8000

Where can I download G-Tools Beta 2 for my G751JT

as the tittle says, I can't find it anywhere.

Please help thanks

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

There is no official download page any more I'm afraid. Gamenab recived threat of legal action from Nvidia to stop developing this G-Sync mod I belive. But there are unofficial download sites, can't post them here because they will probably get cancelled anyway.
    Just use search on google, there are a few links

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

someone read this?

Technically, X7 Pro could be upgraded for G-SYNC function. AORUS is evaluating G-SYNC upgrade project for previous X7 models. Please drop us a message regarding “G-SYNC upgrade” at the following link if you’re interested. We will contact you for details once the project is confirmed. Thanks again for choosing AORUS!
    http://support.aorus.com/Question/TechQuery

http://forum.aorus.com/forum/gaming-...pro-and-g-sync
    Last edited by warryabel; 09-05-2015 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warryabel View Post
    someone read this?

Technically, X7 Pro could be upgraded for G-SYNC function. AORUS is evaluating G-SYNC upgrade project for previous X7 models. Please drop us a message regarding “G-SYNC upgrade” at the following link if you’re interested. We will contact you for details once the project is confirmed. Thanks again for choosing AORUS!
    Could you post a link to the original Aorus thread with this?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Over the G751JT support they have 2 BIOS 207 and 208 that bring support to G-Sync, can we use over the G751JY?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

They enable G-sync - but the catch is that only for models with the G-sync sticker.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by TugaPower View Post
    Over the G751JT support they have 2 BIOS 207 and 208 that bring support to G-Sync, can we use over the G751JY?
    A BIOS that has support for G-Sync is not the same as a BIOS that adds G-Sync to hardware not licensed for G-Sync.

Please back read any of the G-Sync on old hardware threads for more details.

The answer is no, you can't even flash it, and even if you could and there were no ill repercussions it would not give you G-Sync...

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by warryabel View Post
    someone read this?

http://forum.aorus.com/forum/gaming-...pro-and-g-sync
    They change the whole motherboard on the Aorus laptops, it's not just a BIOS update.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenPenguin View Post
    They change the whole motherboard on the Aorus laptops, it's not just a BIOS update.
    Well in that case they are just "stealing" money from users since there is no way a software G-Sync needs a new motherboard to work!
    G-Sync WORKS even now on my Asus laptops with only a simple driver (leaked alpha one). Are you saying the leaked driver somehow PHISICALLY changes our motherboards in order to make G-Sync work?
    What a pathetic bunch of crap.

I would really like some of those Aorus users to dismantle their laptops, analize and photograph their "old" motherboard components and then compare them to the "new" g-Sync enabled motherboards. It wold clearly show they are the same (maybe a different CPU?). So all hell would release over an uunneccessary upgrade....even legally

This is bull****, Asus and Aorus (and Nvidia) should stop being *******s and start supporting their hi-price ROG buyers and stop insulting our intelligence
    Last edited by ciccio80; 09-06-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenPenguin View Post
    This would be okay, if it would be for free or just some small fee.

No idea, how much it costs for Aorus users to do this though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast