cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG G75VW Audio Driver for Windows 10 + Quailty configuration

Decee1
Level 7
Hello guys! Finally, a great message! A release of the unofficel drivers which works for the ROG laptop has been released! Not specified for the ROG G75xx But it works very well! Both the Sub and treble/mid range works! It just need some simple configurations i made some which works kinda great not the best configs but it works!

-------------Download-------------
https://d34vhvz8ul1ifj.cloudfront.net/Driver/VIAHDAud_v11_1000b_08182015.zip

REMEMBER TO UNINSTALL THE OLD DRIVER BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW ONE!

----------------Setup-----------------

First start by opening the program:

After that we would like to start by fixing the Headphones
Start by pressing the small icon here:

Then we check the Redirected Headphones

After that go into Sound manager and enable 5.1 Surround sound
Start by right clicking the Sound manager

After that select speakers and go configuration in the left bottom corner which should bring up a box where you can select between 5.1 Surround sound and Stereo sound select 5.1 and press next
Now you can do things like you want to i like to config everything so it would be perfect but you can just click next again if you are lazy
If you are like me then uncheck the Center and Rear speakers and press next because we only have 2.1 Sound
then we come to the treble speakers selection which is simple the surround speakers is going to be unchecked and that is it press next and that is it from here!

Now it is time to do some work in the software again!
Start by configurating the Bass so it would match your behaves I prefer to have it loud then configurating it in the preset

Now we will take a look at Preset because that is where it gets tricky
The preset is a thing which takes long time to understand and i don't even understand it ether but i made it sound really great! Feel free to config it like me
That should be it! After long time waiting we have a beta sound driver which works! Thanks to VIA audio for FINALLY releasing their own and ASUS We're still waiting for your drivers! 😉
Have a nice and enjoyable day with great quality sound!
Feel free to ask questions!
18 REPLIES 18

djmc
Level 7
Just found this update on the Via site earlier today when I was trying to find a fix for my headphone setting.
I had installed a Win10 sound update yesterday with my headphone plugged in and found that my headphone was now a default device; annoying to have to change default device every time I wanted to change headphone for speakers or visa-versa.
I hadn't realised the 5.1 setting was there until I read your message, I was just thankful I had my headphone socket working like it should.

Well, I am happy to hear that my thread fixed your problem! 🙂 If there is any other problems just ask. I am always ready to help other ROG lovers! 🙂

VocableEnd5
Level 7
Deceel, can I say that I love you?
The only one thing is: I don't suggest you to disable the center speaker, since it's what makes the sound of my M50's what it used to be.

VocableEnd5 wrote:
Deceel, can I say that I love you?
The only one thing is: I don't suggest you to disable the center speaker, since it's what makes the sound of my M50's what it used to be.

Great to hear that somebody thought that it workt well 😄
The reason of disabling the center is the laptop dosen't have an built in center speaker the two stereo speakers in the front can make a virtual center but i still would like to keep it as it was made originally
You CAN enable it to make the virtual surround but i still would recommend to keep it like suppose to
If you have any problems you are always welcome to contact me 🙂

COLELLI16
Level 7
Hi, i followed the procedure but still not working the monobass... when i start the configuration sounds it works, but in gaming or listining to music it doesn't work

Be sure to follow the step which checks the Redirected Headphones that should solve the problem 🙂

COLELLI16
Level 7
How can i remove old driver? When i install your driver it give me error 1612

COLELLI16
Level 7
Now i'm installing windows 7 in a second hard disk, installing drivers via e-support for, then, updating to w10 refollowing your procedure... i think that following this way it shold work... maybe i made a wrong installation of 8.1 driver.... You updated from 7,8.1 or via clean install?