CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyPC Power & Cooling Turbo Cool 1200w
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G500
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U

Yeah the Lamptron FC5-V3 is a nice fan controller and has 16 different colors to change the readout to any color you want. He has 2 loops in his build too so we went with the aquacomputer aquaero 6 pro fan controller, it can control 2 pumps separately. Those reservoirs are the only ones I know of made of glass, that's why they are so heavy. They are good for colored coolant as the glass won't stain.

You could get two pwm pumps, and connect them to the cpu fan and cpu_opt header but both pumps will run at the same speed, that's why we went with the aquaero 6 pro to control the pumps separately.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hardliner View Post
    R5E/U3.1 w/ EK Monoblock water block--copper, at least internally if possible (I will go with any brand that has all copper)

i7 Extreme Edition 5960X SLI w/ EK water block,--copper, at least internally
    The EK Monoblock for the R5E cools the VRMs, CPU and PCH. So there is no need to buy a separate water block for the 5960X. That is unless you're planning to only watercool the CPU for the meanwhile then upgrade to the Monoblock later on.

the aquacomputer controller you can set up a temp curve inside the software so it can ramp up fans when the coolant reaches a max set temp ( as long as you use inline temp probe ).

radiators, get 50-60MM radiators ( 1x 420 and 1x 360 ) for bottom and top and a normal 36-42mm for bottom, and you WILL need the cooling surface on those cards and all the parts you are going to connect.
    whit me the coolant is around 35C or there about ( after gaming for a few hours ) after i quit the game and go and see for the temp.
    i have a inline temp probe + i have a temp probe inside my pump and they are about 0.5+C apart.

fans, get fans whit high MMH2O and low RPM witch can push good air.
    i have the fans on each of the radiators connected together and plugged in to a channel, so each rad have their own channel on the fan controller.

Banned Array Hardliner PC Specs
    Hardliner PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1 LGA 2011-v3 Intel X99 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Extended ATX Intel MOBO
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0 GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W BX80648I75960X Desktop Processor
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 64GB (8 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2800 (PC4 22400) F4-2800C15Q2-64GRK
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X Hydro Copper P/N: 12G-P4-2999-KR
    Graphics Card #2EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X Hydro Copper P/N: 12G-P4-2999-KR
    MonitorASUS ROG PG278Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 144Hz 1ms DisplayPort Ergonomic BackLit LED G-SYNC Gaming Monitor
    Storage #1Intel 750 Series SSDPEDMW400G4R5 HHHL (CEM2.0) 400GB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 MLC Internal Solid State Drive
    Storage #2x2 Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM) in RAID 0
    CPU CoolerEK-FB ASUS R5E Monoblock - Acetal+Nickel; Alphacool Full Copper Rads - two 480mm and two 240mm
    CaseCorsair's Obsidian Series® 900D Super Tower Case
    Power SupplyCORSAIR AX1500i CP-9020057-NA 1500W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS Titanium certified Full Modular
    Keyboard ASUS STRIX TACTIC PRO Gaming Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown Switches
    Mouse Mionix Castor RGB Ergonomic Optical Gaming Mouse
    Headset Corsair Gaming VOID USB Gaming Headset Carbon (CA-9011130-NA)
    Mouse Pad RAZER Goliathus SPEED Edition Soft Mouse Pad - Extended
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro | USB Flash Drive
    Accessory #1 TRACKIR 5 Pro Bundle: TrackIR 5 + TrackClip Pro
    Accessory #2 x12 be quiet! SILENT WINGS 2 PWM 120mm max.1500RPM/1 be quiet! SILENT WINGS 2 PWM 140mm max.1000RPM
    Accessory #3 EK-Dual DDC 3.2 PWM X-TOP (incl. pump) w/ optional 'Black' Sleeve Color

Quote Originally Posted by Nate152 View Post
    Yes same build same link.

I see you've done your homework and you are correct about purchasing a single 64GB ram kit rather than combining two 32GB kits, combining two ram kits are not guaranteed to work well together and can cause problems and give you a big headache, If 64GB is what you want then get a single 64GB kit. I will recommend the G.Skill Ripjaws 4, the higher the frequency the more difficult it can be to get stable and it's up to the cpu's Integrated Memory Controller if it can handle it but can usually stabilize by raising the cpu system agent voltage and the vccio voltage until stability is achieved.

The Rampage V Extreme supports up to 1 amp on the fan headers so that comes to about 4 fans (non led) maximum on each fan header. The cpu fan header is the only one that is true pwm and since you want a bunch of led's too a good fan controller would be the way to go.

You've done your homework again with a 4k monitor. If you were going with a 4k monitor you would want 3 titan x's to ensure 60FPS but as new games are released they become more demanding. You will get more life with a 3440 x 1440 monitor as you are suggesting. LOL what gun would you use to shoot the 4k monitor?

I will show you these chain gun hardline fittings

Red

http://www.performance-pcs.com/monso...-pack-red.html

Blue

http://www.performance-pcs.com/monso...pack-blue.html

If you have any questions about any part of your build feel free to ask.
    DUDE! These Chain Gun fittings are EXACTLY what I am looking for! To custom water cooling noobs, figuring out the best fittings, along with the particular pumps and their housings, reservoirs and such is THE hardest thing to do. We spend uncountable hours figuring out our hardware choices, thinking that the tubing will be much easier so we put it off till the end, only to find that it is actually the most confusing part of planning the build.

I am getting the 1/2" X 5/8" Chain Guns, but pcperformance.com is out of stock in the Red Chrome so I will have to find another retailer for them to complete my red loop. I am also getting the 1/2" X 5/8" Blue Chrome ones for my blue loop.

I do have a question about them that I do not see the product maker nor the mentioned site addressing: I am using PETG tubing, not acrylic, so when I use the adhesive to attach the acrylic collars to the ends of my PETG tubes, I am thinking it will work just the same (after all, PETG is much tougher than acrylic . . . except when it comes to UV rays . . .), though to cure the adhesive, I have to expose one horizontal side to the UV light out in direct sunlight, once it is applied, for about 2 minutes, then flip the tube over and let the other horizontal side have about two minutes of sunlight and then it will all be cured. It is just that PETG tubing is not supposed to be exposed to UV light, but I am hoping that 5 minutes worth of it will not hurt it. Is this so?

Yeah the Lamptron FC5-V3 is a nice fan controller and has 16 different colors to change the readout to any color you want. He has 2 loops in his build too so we went with the aquacomputer aquaero 6 pro fan controller, it can control 2 pumps separately. Those reservoirs are the only ones I know of made of glass, that's why they are so heavy. They are good for colored coolant as the glass won't stain.

You could get two pwm pumps, and connect them to the cpu fan and cpu_opt header but both pumps will run at the same speed, that's why we went with the aquaero 6 pro to control the pumps separately.
    I am going with the Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 Pro Fan Controller.

I want a 12-24V pwm pump, but all the ones I have seen are only 12V. Do you have a suggestion on 12V-24V (along with its housing) 'manually' variable pump that I can place at the base of my reservoir? Also, a reliable 250mm cylinder reservoir? I am also consideering a bay reservoir for the other loop because I just cannot see where to put another 250mm reservorir in my 900D without having to structually mod the case with more internal surface area on which to place another reservoir/pump combo. I would rather leave the case in its factory-built condition and not be drilling added surface area, like a partial floor between the lowest section and the mid-section on which to place a second 250mm reservoir/pump. In a preliminary search for a good bay reservoir, I have read several articles saying that bay reservoirs are prone to leaking. Are there any good bay reservoirs that 'hold water?'

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    The EK Monoblock for the R5E cools the VRMs, CPU and PCH. So there is no need to buy a separate water block for the 5960X. That is unless you're planning to only watercool the CPU for the meanwhile then upgrade to the Monoblock later on.
    I did not know that. It seemed different in the video I saw by Ronsanut, showing his STH10 Monsta Build (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cb0j4AO1aE), but now that I think about it, I know you are probably right. I must not have mentally registered that fact when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by kkn View Post
    the aquacomputer controller you can set up a temp curve inside the software so it can ramp up fans when the coolant reaches a max set temp ( as long as you use inline temp probe ).

radiators, get 50-60MM radiators ( 1x 420 and 1x 360 ) for bottom and top and a normal 36-42mm for bottom, and you WILL need the cooling surface on those cards and all the parts you are going to connect.
    whit me the coolant is around 35C or there about ( after gaming for a few hours ) after i quit the game and go and see for the temp.
    i have a inline temp probe + i have a temp probe inside my pump and they are about 0.5+C apart.

fans, get fans whit high MMH2O and low RPM witch can push good air.
    i have the fans on each of the radiators connected together and plugged in to a channel, so each rad have their own channel on the fan controller.
    An "inline temp probe" is a digital thermometer that is placed within the loop? The temp probe inside your pump came with it?

If I want push-pull fan configurations, I cannot get radiators that thick. Jayz2cents (on Youtube) says that although the thickness of a radiator does matter, it does not matter that much. So I want the trade-off of having more cooling being done to my radiators with more fans--I am betting this will have more of a cooling effect than with half the amount of fans with thicker radiators. Look at this setup (it is all push-pull, but needs thinner radiators to accommodate the configuration): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlbCwyz_o98

" . . . get fans whit high MMH2O and low RPM witch can push good air." Please explain MMH20?

Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4000MHz 16-16-16-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G500
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX

I've never used the acrylic or petg tubing but I see you can order adhesive with it. I really can't say much about it without doing some extensive research on it but I did find some monsoon uv petg tubing.

UV Red

http://www.performance-pcs.com/rigid...ck-uv-red.html

UV Blue

http://www.performance-pcs.com/rigid...k-uv-blue.html

As for a reservoir and pump, here is a nice combo already installed with the same reservoir (450ml) as in the link. You can choose a different pump and you want to be sure it is pwm. pwm allows the pump to be controlled by temperature. You will probably need 45 degree extensions to use the 1/2 x 5/8 chain gun fittings.

Frozencpu.com is a good place to get water cooling parts, they were down for a while as the owner got into some kind of trouble and it looks like they are down for maintenance at this time but at least they are getting back on their feet.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16...Installed.html

I've read that some bay reservoirs are prone to leaking, you might want to steer clear of those if possible. If worse comes to worse you could do it all on one loop and still use the red and blue tubing.

Or you could return the 900d case and get the caselabs magnum th10a, it supports two cylinder reservoirs. In my opinion caselabs is the top of the line for pc cases, they are expensive and very customizable which can add more to the cost. You can have it customized for two single reservoir mounts or a double reservoir mount. You will want the form factor XL-ATX with the rampage v extreme.

http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-th10a/

Here is a page about Monsoon.

http://www.monsooncooling.com/companyInfo.php

mmh2o : static pressure is the force the air can pushed out of the fan.
    High air flow is a measurement of cubic feet per minute of air the fan can move at its peak.

usually a High static pressure fan will have a High CFM also. the reasons to get a High static pressure fan is if you need to blow air through a radiator/CPU cooler or even Pull air through a screen filter. these area's are where you need the pressure.
    Static Pressure fans are fans that are for CPU coolers and radiators along with any other place that has airflow restrictions (it has a lesser air flow performance, but when it comes to radiators and CPU coolers, it performs better than air flow optimized fans). Static pressure fans have a focused flow.

High airflow fans are for open environments. = CFM

for radiators you want fans that is rated whit 1.0+ mmh2o
    for cases, well fans that can push air ( CFM )

i did do push/pull on my first build ( in my OP ) if you go all the way to first page of it.
    and if the fans ramp up you MAY end up whit the fans pushing against the radiator and touching it, witch is not a good ting ( happened to me a couple of times and had to lower fan speeds. ).

inline temp sensor -> http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13...tl=g30c101s457
    it acts just like an extender ( can be placed where you want it as long as the cable reaches fan controller ).

take a look at this pump -> http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17...l=g30c107s1598
    you can connect it to the fan controller and IF the mobo have 3 USB connectors the motherboard it self you can connect 2 pumps + the fan controller to it to controll it from the software.
    you can even run the 2 pumps whit aquabus interface to the controller and let the controller controll it ( needs a lot of reading and know how ).

i personaly have this pump -> http://www.frozencpu.com/products/15...ion_41061.html
    its huge and powerfull.

heres a vid on how to set up some of the fan's profile by temprature -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chX5vl7cCnk

Hardliner PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1 LGA 2011-v3 Intel X99 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Extended ATX Intel MOBO
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0 GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W BX80648I75960X Desktop Processor
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 64GB (8 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2800 (PC4 22400) F4-2800C15Q2-64GRK
    MonitorASUS ROG PG278Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 144Hz 1ms DisplayPort Ergonomic BackLit LED G-SYNC Gaming Monitor
    Storage #1Intel 750 Series SSDPEDMW400G4R5 HHHL (CEM2.0) 400GB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 MLC Internal Solid State Drive
    Storage #2x2 Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM) in RAID 0
    CPU CoolerEK-FB ASUS R5E Monoblock - Acetal+Nickel; Alphacool Full Copper Rads - two 480mm and two 240mm
    Power SupplyCORSAIR AX1500i CP-9020057-NA 1500W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS Titanium certified Full Modular
    Accessory #2 x12 be quiet! SILENT WINGS 2 PWM 120mm max.1500RPM/1 be quiet! SILENT WINGS 2 PWM 140mm max.1000RPM
    Accessory #3 EK-Dual DDC 3.2 PWM X-TOP (incl. pump) w/ optional 'Black' Sleeve Color

I've never used the acrylic or petg tubing but I see you can order adhesive with it. I really can't say much about it without doing some extensive research on it but I did find some monsoon uv petg tubing.

UV Red

http://www.performance-pcs.com/rigid...ck-uv-red.html

UV Blue

http://www.performance-pcs.com/rigid...k-uv-blue.html

As for a reservoir and pump, here is a nice combo already installed with the same reservoir (450ml) as in the link. You can choose a different pump and you want to be sure it is pwm. pwm allows the pump to be controlled by temperature. You will probably need 45 degree extensions to use the 1/2 x 5/8 chain gun fittings.

Frozencpu.com is a good place to get water cooling parts, they were down for a while as the owner got into some kind of trouble and it looks like they are down for maintenance at this time but at least they are getting back on their feet.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16...Installed.html

I've read that some bay reservoirs are prone to leaking, you might want to steer clear of those if possible. If worse comes to worse you could do it all on one loop and still use the red and blue tubing.

Or you could return the 900d case and get the caselabs magnum th10a, it supports two cylinder reservoirs. In my opinion caselabs is the top of the line for pc cases, they are expensive and very customizable which can add more to the cost. You can have it customized for two single reservoir mounts or a double reservoir mount. You will want the form factor XL-ATX with the rampage v extreme.

http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-th10a/

Here is a page about Monsoon.

http://www.monsooncooling.com/companyInfo.php
    To me, PETG tubing is the ONLY way to go. I have INTENSELY studied the matter, and PETG is best . . . of the common tubings, but I know of another that is just as tough as PETG, but can also handle UV light--it does not 'yellow' nor does it become brittle like acrylic when overexposed to UV light. The "UV Red" and "UV Blue" links at which you are looking are made of acrylic. With an acrylic tube, you can drop a normal claw-hammer down on it and it will shatter; with a PETG tube, you do the same, within reason, and it will be unaffected . . . unless it has been overexposed to UV light.
    As I said, I have studied much about hard-line tubing, but the following Monsoon video actually taught me something new about it; something VERY useful. The acrylic collar-style of tubing makes so much sense--a form of it has been being done in American plumbing for over half a century, now--and I am VERY impressed with it. If/when you watch it yourself, you will see the best of what can be done with securing tubing against water-leakage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqr0OjY8a4 Also, watch the other following vids by Monsoon to actually become an expert at hard-line tubing (and get either the red or blue kit): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPZt4c3npRQ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu443qC_qdQ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL6MVDIndvQ#t=11 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVNMoyJZrHk and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1ZvEhTtW4w .

OMG, if frozencpu.com is coming back into business, some of my most ardent prayers to the multi-verse have been answered. Many times I have found exactly what I am looking for on frozencpu.com only to be shot down by the fact that it had longer existed (most other sites pale in comparison, though I give an honorable mention to pcperformance.com ).

I have decided that I will alter my case as needed to avoid having to use faulty bay reservoirs. I guess their overall cube-like structure just leaves too many vulnerable areas through which pressured water might find its way. (This does not bode well for TNG's "Borg," for the cubed crafts must become more and more vulnerable to the vacuum of space with repeated photon torpedo shellings . . . unless, of course, they also employ force fields. . .. Take note, private space industries. . ..)

Also, I am sooo going to study the reservoir/pump combo link you suggest, tomorrow, so thank you (it is one of the few things I need that I am still unsure about).

I will not let go of the 900D. Yes, Caselab cases are better, but also twice as expensive. Though I can afford a 'rad' build ("rad" used to mean awesome, as in TOTALLY RAD!), I cannot go crazy with it. To put it in terms of buying a car: "I can afford a Buick, but not a Benz" . . . yet. . ..

Finally, with your help, I have come to love Monsoon cooling, and I speak as a client, not the CEO of it . . . though I would love to help them tweak their products even more, like starting a mass-distribution of an already known tubing that is PETG-like in mechanical structure, but can also withstand intense UV light, for we all want UV lighting in our cases with which to more brilliantly 'show off our (hard)wares.'

Quote Originally Posted by kkn View Post
    mmh2o : static pressure is the force the air can pushed out of the fan.
    High air flow is a measurement of cubic feet per minute of air the fan can move at its peak.

usually a High static pressure fan will have a High CFM also. the reasons to get a High static pressure fan is if you need to blow air through a radiator/CPU cooler or even Pull air through a screen filter. these area's are where you need the pressure.
    Static Pressure fans are fans that are for CPU coolers and radiators along with any other place that has airflow restrictions (it has a lesser air flow performance, but when it comes to radiators and CPU coolers, it performs better than air flow optimized fans). Static pressure fans have a focused flow.

High airflow fans are for open environments. = CFM

for radiators you want fans that is rated whit 1.0+ mmh2o
    for cases, well fans that can push air ( CFM )

i did do push/pull on my first build ( in my OP ) if you go all the way to first page of it.
    and if the fans ramp up you MAY end up whit the fans pushing against the radiator and touching it, witch is not a good ting ( happened to me a couple of times and had to lower fan speeds. ).

inline temp sensor -> http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13...tl=g30c101s457
    it acts just like an extender ( can be placed where you want it as long as the cable reaches fan controller ).

take a look at this pump -> http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17...l=g30c107s1598
    you can connect it to the fan controller and IF the mobo have 3 USB connectors the motherboard it self you can connect 2 pumps + the fan controller to it to controll it from the software.
    you can even run the 2 pumps whit aquabus interface to the controller and let the controller controll it ( needs a lot of reading and know how ).

i personaly have this pump -> http://www.frozencpu.com/products/15...ion_41061.html
    its huge and powerfull.

heres a vid on how to set up some of the fan's profile by temprature -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chX5vl7cCnk
    I will study the term MMH2O tomorrow. It seems to be a distinction between SP and AF fans.

You actually had fan-blades pushing into your radiator?! What kind/grade of fan were you using?

I am down with both the inline temp sensor and pump links, and will peruse them tomorrow as well, thank you. (With all the studying and perhaps part-ordering I will be doing tomorrow, I may not have time to answer any posts, but I will come back with results as soon as I may.)

I like "huge and powerful". . ..

Wow, a useful technical vid on operating the fan controller--thanks much again.

BTW- Your avatar is my FAVORITE! (I cannot seem to upload one of my own. Am I too new?)
    Last edited by Hardliner; 09-11-2015 at 01:20 AM.

Hardliner PC Specs

ADDENDUM:

As per indirectly suggested by Nate152, I am dissing pcperformance.com in favor of other sites that sell Monsoon products, for pcperformance.com is out-of-stock of yet another product that I REALLY need: http://www.performance-pcs.com/monso...-5-8-16mm.html

OTHER SITES THAT SELL MONSOON PRODUCTS: frozenpc.com (if they are up and running again); Danger Den; Micro Center Computers and Electronics (gods, I wish they had a brick-and-mortar store in Clinton-land: Little Rock, AR); or Titan Rig.

*sighs* Computer stores/sites with too many out-stock-items should lose their profits to a general fund that brings worthy stores/sites into existence for the good of the people who need them for what they can and should be able to provide.

Pardon me, but I am on the hunt for taking pcperformance.com down and making it stop its false advertising.
    Last edited by Hardliner; 09-11-2015 at 03:12 AM.

Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4000MHz 16-16-16-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G500
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX

Performancepc's don't false advertise, they do run out of products now and then but usually get them back in stock fairly quick, you can contact them to see when they will have the fittings and tube bending kit back in stock. Do you have a heat gun?

If you're going with the aquacomputer aquaero 6 pro, you can order aquacomputer inline temp sensors and flow sensors.

Inline temp sensor, you'll want 2 for each loop, one to see the temp before the liquid is cooled and one to see the temp after the liquid is cooled so you would want 4 inline temp sensors. The aquaero 6 pro can have up to 8 temp sensors.

http://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooli...er-thread-g1/4

Flow sensor, one for each loop

http://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooli...nd-poweradjust

You will need a flow meter cable for each flow sensor. The Aquaero 6 pro has one flow meter connection but you can connect the other flow meter cable to channel 1 and configure channel 1 as a flow meter. The aquaero 6 pro is a very advanced fan/pump controller.

This comes in 40cm too.

http://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooli...-black-sleeved

I see it says the petg tubing is acrylic at performance pc's, if that's the case I imagine all petg tubing is acrylic.

Hardliner PC Specs

Performancepc's don't false advertise, they do run out of products now and then but usually get them back in stock fairly quick, you can contact them to see when they will have the fittings and tube bending kit back in stock. Do you have a heat gun?

If you're going with the aquacomputer aquaero 6 pro, you can order aquacomputer inline temp sensors and flow sensors.

Inline temp sensor, you'll want 2 for each loop, one to see the temp before the liquid is cooled and one to see the temp after the liquid is cooled so you would want 4 inline temp sensors. The aquaero 6 pro can have up to 8 temp sensors.

http://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooli...er-thread-g1/4

Flow sensor, one for each loop

http://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooli...nd-poweradjust

You will need a flow meter cable for each flow sensor. The Aquaero 6 pro has one flow meter connection but you can connect the other flow meter cable to channel 1 and configure channel 1 as a flow meter. The aquaero 6 pro is a very advanced fan/pump controller.

This comes in 40cm too.

http://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooli...-black-sleeved

I see it says the petg tubing is acrylic at performance pc's, if that's the case I imagine all petg tubing is acrylic.
    I have a heat gun. It was my step-father's, of whom my mother and I just buried due to death from cancer. He was going to help me build my computer, but uncaring forces did not allow it to be so.

I appreciate all the information, but performancepc.com should not run out of stock of something that a lot of people want. They are just begging for competition to outperform them.

Also, this vid should correct your apparent misconception about 'PETG being acrylic': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPa6lAC0jTs

(I needed to order the Pro Bender's kit TODAY . . . and I am sick about not being able to do so. I have had enough disappointment in my life as of late.)

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast