New ROGer Array

Light bleed / clouding

I got my PG278Q less than a week ago, I can't say for sure but I'm almost certain it did not have clouding when I first turned it on. Even if it had, it have gotten a lot worse. The windows 10 taskbar, which is supossed to be black, is now half white. Here some pictures

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150908_191803.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	51581

Name:	20150908_195208.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	193.2 KB 
ID:	51582

Name:	20150908_195345.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	51583

As you can see, the steam overlay bottom is white now, the taskbar is half white, and finally a picture with room lights turned off so you can see how bad it is.

Needless to say I'm very mad, I live in Colombia so I had to order the monitor from Amazon: $700 the monitor price, $400 shipping, and $100 dollars on taxes. That's $1200 dollars for a monitor and I get such bad light bleeding? I expect some light bleeding, it's LCD after all but this is ridiculous.

It also seems to get worse when its turned on more than 2 hours.

Have anybody had this issue? Is this enough for an RMA? I'm not going to pay another $400 for shipping it back, I'm going to try and resolve the issue in my local ASUS support center and I expect them to pay the shipping.

What are my prospects?

Thanks.

Sincerely, a pissed customer.

PD: Even my motherboard is ASUS, I hope I can fix this becuase I really like them but if not I guess I'm going to stay away from ASUS.