Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Asus N55SF

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by fuzon1337 View Post
    Hehe, that I don't know.

It's easy to forget what we get with the notebooks we buy
    >.< nothing ...
    but do u know how can i configure the FN keys?

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array fuzon1337's Avatar

I don't know how to configure or program the FN keys unfortunately.

Didn't your FN + F2 work now either?

If you don't have done to much with your notebook I would reinstall the hole system (F9 during bootup, when you see the Asus logo) and make a clean install. If the problems still occur after that, I would contacted either one of the admins here @asus or contact Asus Hotline and ask them what to do.

If you choose to do a clean install then you can get rid off the bloatware that you don't need on your notebook, update your Atheros network card (if you got that card, very important since it cause a lot of unstability on your notebook)
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
    - BIOS 205

Brightside
    Hi
    let us know if its work with u or not, if its still that's mean u have messing something with your Windows system, so all u need to do to be sure u installed the correct drive for your pad, go here http://support.asus.com/ServiceHome.aspx?SLanguage=en and put ur laptop model in the search and go to downloads page to download drivers now chose what OS u used like XP,vista or windows 7 now will show up all drivers, look for TouchPad and download it and then install it after that restart your laptop, hope its help....GoodLuck

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Hi
    let us know if its work with u or not, if its still that's mean u have messing something with your Windows system, so all u need to do to be sure u installed the correct drive for your pad, go here http://support.asus.com/ServiceHome.aspx?SLanguage=en and put ur laptop model in the search and go to downloads page to download drivers now chose what OS u used like XP,vista or windows 7 now will show up all drivers, look for TouchPad and download it and then install it after that restart your laptop, hope its help....GoodLuck
    :/ didnt work either ...
    and i tried redownloading the ATK package after I installed the pad driver and restarting..
    save problem

and i thought maybe the F9 dosnt work? but i tried it and it works well :/
    Last edited by evilkid; 12-26-2011 at 11:09 PM.

Brightside
    hi
    let us know did u use mouse? if u do then try to unplug it, if its not work then u need to try format ur laptop and when u install new windows use the cd that come with the laptop for drivers its for windows 7

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    hi
    let us know did u use mouse? if u do then try to unplug it, if its not work then u need to try format ur laptop and when u install new windows use the cd that come with the laptop for drivers its for windows 7
    yes of course i ve used a mouse ..
    and formating is like my last last choice...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2