Power SupplyZalman 850W
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Steel Series Rival 500
    Headset Sennheiser PC360 GAME
    Mouse Pad Qpad
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z5500
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterASUS DSL-N66U

I agree fully with OP, no more ASUS products for me and I can't even count how much money I have spent on ASUS gear up to this point. Nor will I recommend ASUS to anyone else. Which may sound like an empty threat but I create computer builds on a daily basis for others.

Bad word of mouth spreads a lot faster then any commercial will ever do.
    | Sabertooth p67 rev b | i7 2600k @4,8GHz | 2x8GB 2133MHz Corsair | MSI GamingX GTX 1080@2125MHz | 256GB Samsung 840Pro | MX300 1TB | 2x 120GB Intel 510 | Xonar Phoebus | Zalman ZM-850HP | Logitech G810 & SS Rival 500 | Acer Z35 |

New ROGer Array Castiell07 PC Specs
    Castiell07 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z87-PLUS
    ProcessorIntel i7 4770K
    Memory (part number)CMY8GX3M2A1600C9
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 770 DCII O.C
    Sound CardAsus Xonar Phoebus Solo
    MonitorAsus VN247H
    Storage #1Samsung 840 EVO 120GB
    Storage #2Corsair Force GS 128GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i
    CaseCooler Master HAF XM Windowed
    Power SupplyCorsair CS750M
    Keyboard Logitech G710+
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
    Headset Logitech G430
    Mouse Pad Logitech G240
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire T6060
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterAsus N55U

I sold my phoebus. Goodbye Asus,

New ROGer Array

Exit, over and done...

Im done aswell. Been patient enough so far.
    I had problems with Asus earlier when my videocard broke down and it took them ages to send me a repaired one.... instead of a new one the cheap *******s.
    That was red flag number one for me.
    Red flag number two started about a year ago with my motherboard and faulty booting. Also no windows 10 drivers for my motherboard.
    And strike number 3 is the Asus Phoebus soundcard support. Wich seems non existent!!!

So lets sum it up : No more motherboards, No more videocards, No more soundcards and last but not least no more IPS monitors from Asus.
    Thats at least 2000euro that Asus is gonna miss from me.
    Might not seem much for such a big company but i guarantee you i will spread the word with passion to ignore anything that has Asus on it.

Goodbye Asus

ROG Member Array

I have always bought Asus motherboards in the past. This time, however, I went for MSI. I will never buy another Asus product again. Ever. I will also be recommending to everyone I build PC's for, or give advice to, to stay away from this rubbish company. I feel happy in the knowledge that I have directly made Asus lose thousands of pounds in revenue. That is what happens when you treat your customers like crap.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Reminds me when i bought an asus laptop a couple of months before win 8 was released, still no drivers for it to this day.

ROG Member Array

Yep just bought it not to long ago and then come to find out.. man..where are the drivers? For a card that cost so much.. you think this would be on their top 2 list of things that need to be done

When I looked up HT HC..what ever that name is.. they have WINDOWS 10 drivers (c media). Now if Asus HAS to wait on C Media and if no other soundcard of theres has this chip then I understand.

But it was just cheap so I bought it (new). Now if I had known about this driver problem.. I would NEVER have bought it. Lol makes no ... I just dont get it. Keep up with the DRIVERS people would BUY the cards more

In the end.. not to be like anyone one else. Not to just JUMP on board but.. NO I will NOT buy any more from Asus. just a few months ago I sent back their NEW motherboard for GB's.. because of DRIVER problems.

New ROGer Array

Angry

Xonar Phoebus is the last Asus product that I ever bought. Windows 10 was released already 2 monthes ago, but phoebus still not have normal driver. And there was no good driver for 8.1. WTF?! I'm going to upgrade my PC. And u could be sure that motherboard and 980 ti that I'll buy will be with dragon logo, because they have good support of their products.

New ROGer Array

Goodbye phoebus

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Vlada011 PC Specs
    Vlada011 PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V E10 (BIOS 1903)
    ProcessorIntel®i7-5820K (4.5GHz 1.325V)
    Memory (part number)CMD16GX4M4A2666C15
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon
    Sound CardSound Blaster ZxR
    MonitorSamsung P2450H
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB/WD Black 2TB
    CPU CoolerEK RGB Monoblock RVE10
    CaseLian Li PC-O11 WXC
    Power SupplyEVGA 1200 P2
    Keyboard Deck 87 Francium PRO - MX Brown DS PBT
    Mouse Logitech G900
    Mouse Pad Steeseries QCK
    Headset/Speakers CREATIVE T5900 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903
    Accessory #1 iPhone SE Space Grey
    Accessory #2 EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass PWM + CoolstreamPE 360
    Accessory #3 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3 (radiator)

I think that ASUS should write nice and proper drivers for Xonar Phoebus cards for Windows 10.
    Customers don't like to stay abandoned. But customers no reason to make tragedy from one sound card.
    Maybe is time for upgrade and to sell Xonar Phoebus to some other users who don't want immediately to change OS on Windows 10 and who can't afford 100-150$ for sound card. If you sell your Xonar Phoebus for 70-80$ that's half price for STRIX Soar. To be honest I don't see reason to someone buy more expensive version with controller special if he have headphones with similar device. Xonar Phoebus Solo is available for arround 100 euro now in Europe. Many people will pay 60-70-80 euro depend of model and condition and you can upgrade on STRIX Soar.
    That always happen... Some devices simply work good only for one OS, than when newer start to show up companies prepare other device with different hardware and different drivers. Xonar Phoebus is Windows 7 generation. STRIX Soar is Windows 10 generation.
    I mean that's stupid ... Now someone will sell all ASUS hardware because driver problem, instead to lose only 50$ andsell Phoebus and upgrade on STRIX Soar.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

same , I thought about buying the Raid DLX , but there is no flexbass, why should they crap it out.... to save driver cost or license ? I'll stay with the ZXr or use the phoebus with both drivers in windows 10 for 7.1 headphone surround

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast