cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus VIII hero BSOD "Memory Management"

salih
Level 7
I rarely meet BSOD saying "Memory Management" I use G.Skill F4-2400C15Q-16GRR ( they aren't in QVL but in Ranger ) without XMP.
I did several memory tests with no problem. Is there anybody who use the same RAM?
6 REPLIES 6

UltimateGohanSS
Level 8
I have exactly the same problem.only i have other RAM Kingston HyperX FURY Black 32GB Kit (4x8GB) 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL15 DIMM (HX424C15FBK4/32)
Why do we have this problem?Thanks for help

sargeoif
Level 7
Could it possibly be that the timing needs set? I had this similar problem using corsair dominator platinum 2666mhz ram. As soon as I set the timing those type of bsod stopped.

sargeoif wrote:
Could it possibly be that the timing needs set? I had this similar problem using corsair dominator platinum 2666mhz ram. As soon as I set the timing those type of bsod stopped.

timings are set as G.skill provided specs at their website. did you change stock timings?

salih wrote:
timings are set as G.skill provided specs at their website. did you change stock timings?

These G.Skill are from the Ripjaws 4 series and were made for the X99 chipset. The timings are also optimized for that chipset and not for Z170. Try other timings, less aggressive.

UltimateGohanSS
Level 8
Help me please.i tryed to flash new 0802 bios and my motherboard blocked 😞 now i cant boot in bios .cmos reset not helping

Daytrader
Level 11
What error codes do you get ? 55 , 32 , 36 maybe ? so you cant even get past post then ?