New ROGer Array

Problem with G751JL usb

Hi all,

I have a question about my new G751JL.

I bought this laptop about two weeks ago, recently I copied a usb flash drive i keep all my music on to the new laptop and all went well.
    Each time I try to copy from the laptop to a new flash drive it will complete, but its very slow and lags the computer horribly. It runs in about 2 second intervals of working and lagging, spiking up and then bottoming out over and over until all files are transferred.

I have tried this process with 4 different usb drives, all of them new.

I replaced the factory hard drive the first day I had laptop with a Samsung 850 Pro, thinking that something there was the problem I reinstalled the factory hard drive and the results were the same.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array Gps3dx PC Specs
    Gps3dx PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Current: G751JT | Retired: G55VW, G51JX
    MotherboardInc M.2 slot
    Storage #1Samsungs EVO 850 128GB
    Storage #21TB HGST Travelstar 7K1000 (HTS721010A9E630)
    CPU CoolerMother Nature & Thermodynamics laws
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    Headset/Speakers Logitech T6060
    OS Cleaned installed Windows 10 HOME x64
    Accessory #1 Leap Motion

DUDE -> SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD !!!!

Read HERE and HERE
    ONLY after you've read these posts & THEIR THREAD, please, reply.
    Take note that your post is too general, and does NOT contains info like your OS version, whether it was installed from scratch or not ( asus OEM installed OS ) and whatever drivers are installed, which usb ports have you used, what type of USB HW ( 1.1/2.0/3.0 ) have you used etc..etc...etc...

Plus, I can add / ask:
    1. You should install intel iRST driver -> search google / intel site for "how to".
    For your SSD, you should install Samsung magician application ( make sure you ENABLE "Rapid Mode".
    if you're using Win 10, perform THIS hack to enable it)
    2. You should make sure your AHCI driver is INTEL's... NOT Microsoft ( read HERE for more )!
    3. Install the latest Intel INF by download the SetupChipset.exe from INTEL's site and install it with admin privileges with the following command:
    SetupChipset.exe -overall
    question:
    4. Are you booting your OS from UEFI formated drive that was installed on GPT drive OR using "CMS enabled" ( AKA bios emulation ) on an MBR formated drive ?