Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Enthusiast Array

I'm pretty sure Asus is a big enough customer of C-media that Asus is able to put pressure on C-Media to produce some decent Windows 10 drivers. There's only one problem... Asus will not do that because they simply don't care and want everyone to buy the new Strix cards anyway.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Samaelvonhell View Post
    We all should send asus some rice. The summer was hot and i think asus employees dont even have strength to think because of hunger, let alone begging c-media for drivers - that would cost some rice balls as well. Common everybody, rice for asus time, rice for those greedy, hungry chinese *******s
    ASUS is a Taiwanese company. C-Media is a Taiwanese company as well. Your post is very racist and ignorant.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
    Nope, my post is aggressive. It meant to get an attention and im willing to taunt a forum ban or whatever for that. If only this could bring their thought in the matter. Harsh way, but it might be the only way. Sorry if You take this personally, but...

Lets Us all sing. RICE FOR ASUS, RICE RICE FOR ASUS, more rice for those greedy taiwaneese *******s!!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Nope, my post is aggressive. It meant to get an attention and im willing to taunt a forum ban or whatever for that. If only this could bring their thought in the matter. Harsh way, but it might be the only way. Sorry if You take this personally, but...

Lets Us all sing. RICE FOR ASUS, RICE RICE FOR ASUS, more rice for those greedy taiwaneese *******s!!
    All I can say is good luck with that. There is better ways to getting someone's attention then personal attacks on others. No wonder why no moderator or administrator stops by in here to communicate with anyone. I wouldn't either. Very immature and childish of you. I won't be replying to your next message because of that. It's very low of you to say stuff like that as well.
    Last edited by SoundMan; 10-09-2015 at 01:23 AM.

Nope, my post is aggressive. It meant to get an attention and im willing to taunt a forum ban or whatever for that.
    Hello

You have heard the saying be careful what you wish for?

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
    No wonder why no moderator or administrator stops by in here to communicate with anyone.
    Nah, that's because at asus nobody gives a sh*t about soundcards which are older than a week and people using them in general.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Vlada011 PC Specs
    Vlada011 PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V E10 (BIOS 1903)
    ProcessorIntel®i7-5820K (4.5GHz 1.325V)
    Memory (part number)CMD16GX4M4A2666C15
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon
    Sound CardSound Blaster ZxR
    MonitorSamsung P2450H
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB/WD Black 2TB
    CPU CoolerEK RGB Monoblock RVE10
    CaseLian Li PC-O11 WXC
    Power SupplyEVGA 1200 P2
    Keyboard Deck 87 Francium PRO - MX Brown DS PBT
    Mouse Logitech G900
    Mouse Pad Steeseries QCK
    Headset/Speakers CREATIVE T5900 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903
    Accessory #1 iPhone SE Space Grey
    Accessory #2 EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass PWM + CoolstreamPE 360
    Accessory #3 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3 (radiator)

What happen at the end, how Windows 10 drivers for Phoebus Solo work, or not work?
    Some positive or negative experience?

New ROGer Array

We all should send asus some rice. The summer was hot and i think asus employees dont even have strength to think because of hunger, let alone begging c-media for drivers - that would cost some rice balls as well. Common everybody, rice for asus time, rice for those greedy, hungry chinese *******s
    Have Pity the poor guys are doing it tough:
    ASUSTeK Computer Inc. usually referred to as ASUS and trading under that name, is a Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company headquartered in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. Its products include desktops, laptops, netbooks, LED/LCD panels, mobile phones, networking equipment, monitors, motherboards, graphics cards, optical storage, multimedia products, servers, workstations, and tablet PCs. The company's slogan/tagline was "Rock Solid. Heart Touching", then "Inspiring Innovation. Persistent Perfection." and is currently "In Search of Incredible.

ASUS is the world's 5th-largest PC vendor by 2014 unit sales .ASUS appears in BusinessWeek’s "InfoTech 100" and "Asia’s Top 10 IT Companies" rankings, and it ranked first in the IT Hardware category of the 2008 Taiwan Top 10 Global Brands survey with a total brand value of $1.3 billion.Their next slogan should be "In Search of More Suckers"

ROG Guru: White Belt Array oG kill3r PC Specs
    oG kill3r PC Specs
    MotherboardEvga Z97 Classified
    Processori7 4790k
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident X 2400 32gb
    Graphics Card #1Evga Titan X
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z
    MonitorAsus VG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 250gb SSD
    Storage #2Samsung 512gb Pro SSD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i
    CaseCorsair 760T
    Power SupplyEvga 1300 G2
    Keyboard Corsair K70
    Mouse Evga Torq X10
    Headset Sennheiser PC 350 SE
    Mouse Pad Corsair
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Who wants to buy a xonar phoebus ?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by oG kill3r View Post
    Who wants to buy a xonar phoebus ?
    Nah, I'm still rocking my Xonar D2X with UNi Xonar drivers... nothing to gain here for me, only loosing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2