cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Time

JRd1st
Level 12
Just wanted to note that the forum time is approximately 9 minutes fast. Not a big deal except that it's disconcerting to see that someone has replied to my post before I posted it. (when I use the time in my tray as reference.) 😄 lol
Read the User's Manual for more info. 😄

G74SX-A1 BIOS 203
Intel 6230 WiFi/BT
LG E2350 LED LCD Monitor
Intel Series 510 120 GB SSD

Drivers, Apps and How To's
Latest nVidia Drivers

JRd1st on DeviantArt.com
9 REPLIES 9

chrsplmr
Level 18
I thought I saw myself pass myself in the hall..so that was me?
I thought I was losing my mind and the other guy had it....
I have never been anywhere before I left before...cool....those ROG guys think of everything.c.

Kipper
Level 10
Chris

I am worried about you. LOL

chrsplmr
Level 18
if ya see me, tell me dinners ready..

isnt set'n the clock either motherboard or windows one of the
first even the newb finds????
ummmmmmmmmmm ????

xeromist
It sort of means that I can delete spam from the future if I'm fast enough...so it's not all bad 😉
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

chrsplmr
Level 18
did you just say that..or are you even going to bring it up?
What about the 35 you going to do yesterday? hahaha.... X.. i thought u always could.c.

xeromist
This weekend I wrenched my back snowboarding so I didn't do much of anything yesterday 😛

Much better today. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

jj1157
Level 7
I am glad you are feeling better today!! I spent most of the day and evening yesterday deleting spam while you were recuperating. After that I think I need some rest. Well I guess it's time to finish this post and head Back to the Future 😉

X-ROG
Level 15
We, uh, overclocked it

chrsplmr
Level 18
hahahahhahahahahahaa.....alright......hahahhahhahahahaa... the pressure didnt break ya..it made ya..
hahahaa....u still got your humor...hahaha....that was good...its ROG of course you did...priceless.c.

worry ? NEVER >>>>>> forward is this way >>>>>>>> step right on any spammers or other crap that gets in your way >>>>>>