Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxing out GTA5 with G20 + GTX 980 Ti

a100
Level 8
Hey guys,

Can anyone max out GTA 5 with G20?

I`m using a G20 + GTX 980 Ti. I can max out any game new heavy game like Far Cry 4 but when I play GTA 5, there are lots of stutters and lags. I lowered all items and turned off all AA but still some places I have stutter.

I should also say that I`m using the 230W Stock PSU still with 100% power limit. No game has any issues and the GPU works fine, its only the GTA 5.

Whats your experience?
4 REPLIES 4

toronto699
Level 13
I Have GTA5 on PS4 same problem, I do not have it on PC . many have a stutter issue with GTA5

a100
Level 8
Appreciate your response, any other experience on this game?

As I said I`m not using a 330w Dell PSU but why only this game? all other games can be maxed out very much fine!

bigmakpanda
Level 7
a100 wrote:
Hey guys,

Can anyone max out GTA 5 with G20?

I`m using a G20 + GTX 980 Ti. I can max out any game new heavy game like Far Cry 4 but when I play GTA 5, there are lots of stutters and lags. I lowered all items and turned off all AA but still some places I have stutter.

I should also say that I`m using the 230W Stock PSU still with 100% power limit. No game has any issues and the GPU works fine, its only the GTA 5.

Whats your experience?

Just wondering, how did you get your 980 ti to work in your g20 to begin with? Are you using a an external psu to power the 980ti, or somehow take more watts from the original psu?

toronto699
Level 13