cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio II download?

czernobog
Level 7
Hi,
is there a way to download the software? I've installed the board, put the DVD in the case and it all went into storage in my cellar, since I planned to download the newest software versions anyway.
I've checked the download page for my Maximus VIII Gene, but the Sonic Studio II software is not listed there.
Thanks.
9 REPLIES 9

Splosh
Level 7
Yeah I just upgrade form Windows 8.1 to 10. I did a fresh install so all the files were deleted.
The sound works fine with the native drivers but when I try to run the disk to install Sonic studio it says "platform not supported".
Where can I get Sonic Studio from?

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
same problem here (G752) but on download page no realtek package with sonic studio inside...another method? support didn' solve it.

I've got the same question: how to get it on G752...(theres is no download)

Nate152
Hi guys

Sonic Studio II does not have an independent installer, it's automatically installed with the realtek audio driver. If Sonic Studio II is not installing with the realtek audio driver then your system/laptop does not support it.

Sorry as this is an old thread. Currently using z370 E Gaming mobo. used to have sonic studio. after realtek driver update of Version 6.0.1.8480, can't seem to find sonic which is compatible to mobo anymore.

Removed support for my mobo since update?

xiaokaka wrote:
Sorry as this is an old thread. Currently using z370 E Gaming mobo. used to have sonic studio. after realtek driver update of Version 6.0.1.8480, can't seem to find sonic which is compatible to mobo anymore.

Removed support for my mobo since update?

No they are still there, they are now UWP apps not install of WIN32/64 apps, so is Realtek Audio Console now, make sure you check for Windows Store updates, as for me they were crashing before update, the Sonic Software updated VIA Windows Store Updates.

just updated via windows store. but sonic still has same response. 'Software could not be opened. Please install audio driver first." driver version 6.0.1.8480 and UI version 1.1.132.0

toronto699
Level 13
I Have An Asus GD30CI there Is a sonic studio ll download on the driver page under utilities , may or may not work on your motherboard or laptop
Version 2.2.36
https://www.asus.com/us/Tower-PCs/ROG-STRIX-GD30CI/HelpDesk_Download/