cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Bluetooth question under win10

Nonny
Level 10
Hello 🙂

i have now windows 10 , and everything works suprisingly well , but one thing i found and i have no idea what could it be or how to fix this one.

The bluetooth works , i can see my devices, all fine , also i can hmm "pairing" them (< hope this is the right word here) , and they work
corecktly BUT only one time , when i disconect them , and reconect then i get a BSOD with the error message:

"Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" ...

ok this only happends when i try to conect the device the secound , third and so on time , but when i deinstall the device and re- pairing
them it works well , but like i say re-connect the secound time i get the error and blue screen ...

Strange , strange , i got the drivers for windows 10 but did i maybe install them wrong ?

first motherboard CD , then the Update ? or just the win10 driver and no motherbord CD for the Bluetooth device?

Maybe someone can tell me what i did wrong here , but the rest no trouble at all here with windows 10 so fare all works stable
no trouble but 2 times the same bluetooth device i have Bluescreen ...

oh and i wanted to check also are there new drivers or maybe i downloaded the wrong driver , the R5E driver page from asus looks like is
down , driver section dosent open here 😕

Thanks a lot in advance

Nonny
4 REPLIES 4

Hello Chino 🙂

Thanks a lot again i will try this driver then , i deinstall now all the other software before then i install this driver lets see it helps , thanks a lot 🙂

Nonny

Hello ,

Thanks Chino the driver is the correct one, but still i have no luck , one question i have , there was always a WIDCOMM bluetooth software
i installed the sorfware from before but the software is only til win8 , and in the new win10 driver packed this software isnt includet , should i de-install
the WIDCOMM then ?

when i deinstall the software i have trouble to use somethings with my phone like there is no remote controll or media audio conection anymore ...

hmm or maybe a compatibility modus execute like window 8.1 ?

Has anyone same problems or just me , in 7 it was working .... so i dont thing the bluetooth is brocken ...

Anyway thanks

Nonny 🙂

smokeintheeye
Level 11
think i get the same thing. when using Bluetooth to link to my soundbar my pc (win10) just shuts down and restarts. but i dont get any errors it all happens that fast. be nice to know if theres a fix for this before i start reinstalling windows 10 again.

Any Reputation is welcome. thanks