cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JM Problem with lag

RDDsign
Level 7
I have a problem with my G75JM and everytime that I play the game that I always play, the pc lags the game and I don't know why
http://prntscr.com/8klehs <---- when I'm playing in that form without fullscreen my fps are 60/59 which is really good on the game that's not lag at all 60/59 and my ping is the one [•] 140 that keeps going up everytime that I play without fullscreen but take a look at this.

When I play on fullscreen like this http://prntscr.com/8kl7wn there is not lag at all and I don't want to play fullscreen because the game it's seen slower because I have it on fullscreen and that's because the resolution its bigger and I really need help because I had another laptop which wasn't a gamer laptop and that's never happen that I have to play with the game taking me the whole screen for me to be able to not having lag.

Please Help
2 REPLIES 2

Darnassus
Status Under Review
I noticed you have Internet Explorer open, or.. 'Windows Edge'.

If you have this window underneath your game, Windows needs to uuh.. 'Render' both windows one being on top of the other. This is heavily taxing if your game's Java.

Minimise ALL other windows if you're going to play your game in windowed mode.

Darnassus wrote:
I noticed you have Internet Explorer open, or.. 'Windows Edge'.

If you have this window underneath your game, Windows needs to uuh.. 'Render' both windows one being on top of the other. This is heavily taxing if your game's Java.

Minimise ALL other windows if you're going to play your game in windowed mode.

It's really not working at all the way you explained to me, and I don't know if you understand my problem but its like and I'm not having lag on the game when the game is on fullscreen but the game don't run at the speed that is suppose to be because the resolution is bigger, but when you play on windows mode (Without fullscreen) it's shows the real speed of the game, fps of the game are fine, running well the fps, my ping is also fine and most of the time my ping goes up just because I'm on windows mode and that shouldn't be happen. If you or anybody have another idea please comment 🙂