cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(please make this sticky) Windows 10 Drivers

jetrian
Level 7
Hello all,

I am having issues with finding the new Windows10 drivers for Asus ROG G750JS. The official support page shows only a few utilities.
What about the audio driver, the Chipset, etc... ? Can we build together a list here and make it be sticky, in case of re-install of Win10?

Please make this post sticky
5 REPLIES 5

Maxter
Level 9
it all comes with Win 10. You don't have to worry about it. I talked to ASUS and they said they'll be posting audio and video driver updates sometime next year. Yes... it's a while still. They are waiting for Win 10 to become stable (big update coming at the end of november). This should also give a chance for nVidia to stabilize their drivers, since they've been having serious issues.

Hmm as we speak I have something still without drivers. Also, utilities such as GPU tweak , MAxxaudio are missing.. Anyway thanks for your post, at least I know something is going to happen 🙂
Cheers!

Wulff
Level 9
For the chipset i use the older one that was used on win8.1 as well, version 10.0.27
gputweak is also the same version as in windows 8.1
for audio try this one: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeeBook/Drivers_for_Win10/Audio/Audio_Realtek_Win10_64_VER6017571.z...

if there are any other drivers you are looking for let me know

jetrian
Level 7
Hi Wulff, USB charger? I couldnt find.. and usb charging doesnt work with pc switched off...

jetrian wrote:
Hi Wulff, USB charger? I couldnt find.. and usb charging doesnt work with pc switched off...

Yes it does...

First, drivers are not software. All your drivers are already provided by windows 10. You obviously have software needs. They are already on the website. The Win8.1 are 100% compatible.
The USB charger + software activates via the mobo (you need to enter BIOS to make sure it's on - should be by default). The USB will charge when computer off (look for the USB with a flash symbol)