cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok GURU's tell me what I just did! (lol)

Trijicon
Level 7
Ok so I was typing just now and hit some combo of keys that just changed some color setting on my comp... I saw for a brief second something pop up in the middle of my screen like when you change the power setting, volume, or screen brightness and then my screen got kinda 'greyed' out (the best I can explain it) ... Where the tabs now look duller or something...

I have no clue what combo I hit or what the pic was that popped up in the screen, it caught me off guard when it happend. I just searched all over for different fn key combo's to see what it could have been and I am now perplexed.

I went into personal settings and it's still set on 'sky blue' so it didn't change that but it sure looks not like a sky blue setting any longer... it's wierd...

What did I do?

THANKS!
10 REPLIES 10

fuzon1337
Level 10
FN + C if I'm not wrong 🙂
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

It had me in Gamma mode and I was tripping out there for a minute... Looked terrible!

Thanks again!

Trijicon
Level 7
Your a STUD!!! THANK YOU!!! :cool:

JRd1st
Level 12
You probably activated Asus Splendid. look inthe user's guide for how to undo it.
Read the User's Manual for more info. 😄

G74SX-A1 BIOS 203
Intel 6230 WiFi/BT
LG E2350 LED LCD Monitor
Intel Series 510 120 GB SSD

Drivers, Apps and How To's
Latest nVidia Drivers

JRd1st on DeviantArt.com

fuzon1337
Level 10
It's good to know all the futures that FN button got 😉 😛
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- BIOS 205

Trijicon
Level 7
Yeah.... I'm gonna go study!

Trijicon
Level 7
"ASUS Splendid" ?? What's that JR??

fuzon1337
Level 10
Look at this site, there you can read about all the bloatware asus gives with their notebooks (and some useful programs ^^)
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- BIOS 205

Trijicon
Level 7
Hey cool, thanks man... I can use some education on this thing! Much appreciated!