real bench is bull****

denbugg
Level 7
says error getting system config.
14 REPLIES 14

InfernoStorm
Level 10
Welcome to the forum!

Your first post is definitely a big wall of text. Would be helpful if you can screenshot some of the mentioned issues so we can understand the exact problem.

Anyone else experience anything similar to denbugg?

Menthol
Level 14
Really can't understand a thing you are saying

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Hmm I guess English not first language...

RealBench is an excellent benchmark and stability test. If your system scores higher at stock than OCd then I would assume the OC is not a good one.

Combining RAM kits is not a good idea https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?57038-Don%92t-combine-memory-kits!-The-meat-and-potatoes-o...

Also increasing RAM frequency to 3700? at what timings? higher frequency at loose timings is often worse than lower at tight...

Menthol
Level 14
Bullworth? bulldurm? Bullish? Bulldozer? Horsewisperer?
Read through the Realbench thread to learn the tweaks to get the higher scores, still a very good and beginning to be widely used program to test overall system stability

darkage
Level 11
it is a favorite stability test program, that's all i do with it anyway 🙂
but its great and very well developed

chrsplmr
Level 18
I would suggest do as suggested above ... start by emptying your output folder.

How do you start a thread Here with a title like this, when we all know this is tried and true?
You simply have not done your homework, you are going to love RealBench once it helps you tweak your rig. imho
Best of Luck ... All here are more than happy to help ... Please feel free to ask.
With all due respect, the title is like saying "Your an azzhole. Who are you? Never saw you before."
Welcome to ROG .c.

MeanMachine
Level 13
@ denbugg and Welcome to ROG 😉

Quite a rant for your first thread, and hard to determine from the wall of text, just what is your problem?
Realbench is definitely not as you describe and is the best stress tester out there. I have used it on all the systems I have built, with great success in obtaining stable OCs.
Realbench WILL find instabilities, be they with your CPU,GPU or DIMMs, IF USED CORRECTLY.

I don't use Realbench for accolades by posting to leader-board, however it is good to be able to compare scores with likewise builds. If high scores are what you are chasing then discover some of the ways to minimize Windows system resources.

Get to know the product properly and i'm sure you will change your tune.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

idk

gupsterg
Level 13
Before buying a ROG mobo I was a skeptic, now owning one do like it. So I'd like to think my opinion on ROG / Asus would be balanced.

Been using RealBench every so often for the past several months as a) part of stability testing an OC b) benchmarking an OC.

Scores have been consistent for same OC, there can be a small variation between benchmark scores but that can occur with any software used for benching.

Tried reading post 1 but very difficult to make sense at times of what is posted, perhaps try redrafting it?
Intel Defector :eek: AMD Rebel

R9 5900X - Custom WC - ASUS Crosshair VII Hero WiFi - Ballistix Sport LT 2x16GB 3800MHz C16 - RX 6800 XT - WD SN770 2TB - 2x 870 EVO 4TB

24/7 OC: i5 4690K @ 4.9GHz CPU@1.255v 4.4GHz Cache@1.10v - Archon SB-E X2 - Asus Maximus VII Ranger
Sapphire Fury X (1145/545 ~17.7K GS 3DM FS)

:eek: CPU Validation 5.198GHz@1.314v with 4.4GHz cache + RAM 2400MHz@1T :eek:
Da Music video