Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Has anyone managed to resolve this? My Strix Tactic Pro is also no longer recognized after trying to update the firmware and further attempts to reinstall any version of the firmware doesn't work.

New ROGer Array

Hello ROGers, I am having an issue with the keyboard but in a different way.

I visited the support page to see if there were any recent firmwares for my keyboard and I downloaded the one corresponding to 26th September 2016. I installed it to upgrade it from version 34 to 43 but the problem is that I cannot control the keyboard backlight anymore (Either FN + 2 or FN + 8). This was not happening in version 34 and all the 4 firmwares shown in the official support page do the same thing. I tried to press the Factory Default button but nothing was happening (in all of them). I would like to know what I should do to solve this annoying issue. Thank you for your attention.

New ROGer Array

not detected

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Our peripherals team has come out with new firmware version that addresses this issue, I have sent you both a message with the unofficial firmware to first to use for now. This is scheduled to be updated to our product page very shortly.

Please let me know if you have any other issues with this new version.
    Hi, I have the same problem. Can you please send me the firmware update as well. Not sure what to do at this point. =(

New ROGer Array

same issue

I have this exact same issue. Not detected with dim lights activated after I updated the firmware. of course, My warranty expired just last month. I started an RMA, hopefully it works out and they replace it.

New ROGer Array

After all I managed to solve my issue. I had to download from the official support page a Beta version (1.08) of the keyboard firmware to go back to the version 34. The backlight adjustment works again. I reported this to the support of ASUS with hopes of seeing a future fix for this.

New ROGer Array

Tactic Pro Keyboard Firmwware

I need help with this too :O

I am getting the following issue

The Only lights that are on the keyboard are P1 P3 M and NKRO

What can i do about this.

Keyboard gets power, hence illuminating Lights above but not being detected

Please HELP

New ROGer Array

Tactic Pro Keyboard Firmwware

I need help with this too :O

I am getting the following issue

The Only lights that are on the keyboard are P1 P3 M and NKRO

What can i do about this.

Keyboard gets power, hence illuminating Lights above but not being detected

Please HELP sorry for the double post but im out of luck

New ROGer Array

Pratically, while I was updating the firmware, the software asked me to restart the pc, after that the keybord is not recognized as usb (dead).
    There is no device inserted

Ex-employee Array

Can you guys confirm if the keyboard still flashing with the orange light or is detected inside "Devices and Printers?"

If the keyboard is completely dead and not detected then unfortunately it must be sent back for RMA as the firmware is corrupt and the unit would need to be replaced.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Can you guys confirm if the keyboard still flashing with the orange light or is detected inside "Devices and Printers?"

If the keyboard is completely dead and not detected then unfortunately it must be sent back for RMA as the firmware is corrupt and the unit would need to be replaced.
    Yes, flashing orange light

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast